Hussmann

Hussmann United States Employee Reviews

Fantastic Company
Service Tech (Former Employee), Phoenix azFebruary 26, 2015
Hussmann is a tremndous company with terrific management. I enjoyed working for them. I would recomend them to anyone.
Management and workers worked well together to get job done
Break Operator (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: the fast paste work environment made day go quick
Cons: summer days were hot
This would be the same review as for Victory the only thing that had changed is Hussmann was bought out by Victory so the operation of the plant basically stayed the same just the parts that we made changed.
very productive all of the time
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee), Saint Charles, MOOctober 30, 2014
Pros: i learned a lot of new things.
Cons: to far to the parking lot
arrive at work before time set up work station gather equipment start up line and begin my work day,. learned to network with others to accomplish the finished product . management was firm but fair., co-workers friendly and helpful. when equipment does not work properly. at the end of the day the job is well done.
A good work environment, many team building opportunites, ie.e holiday activities, and the yearly Chino Corporate Challenge
Billing Coordinator III (Former Employee), Chino, CAOctober 16, 2014
Pros: employee benefits and team building activities
Cons: constant change in processes
Good place to work, good benefits, management changes too often, co-workers are knowledgeable and dependable.

The most enjoyable part of the job was managing information via spreadsheets.....working with the technicians.

The hardest part of the job was the constant changes in management and seeing processes change from one manager to another.
Great pay, productive work, very organized company
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Chino, CAOctober 1, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: chino is far from montebello where i live
1st shift start at 5am and ends around 2pm but its really common for over time even double over. Management is awesome. Some of the workers are bitter but most of them are humble and eager to help. Really easy to move up and the pay is great!
They appreciate their employees
Pipefitter (Former Employee), Suwanee, GAJune 1, 2014
First off, the pay is good! There is a lot of work you can do on your own with little assistance, the workers there are always happy and enjoy their jobs.
Interesting company
Lead Service technician (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 26, 2013
Lots of travel from daily to weekly
Earned good customer relations
Worked with a good Area Service Manager/ upper managment less concerned with your future
worked with other good competent technicians
Changes within the company that seem to lower chances for advancement
Able to work in a open and varying environment , not being confined to one spot for the workday
Enjoyable place with highly competitive workers
Shipping and Receiving, (Former Employee), Chino, CAAugust 5, 2013
Pros: lunches dinners and good conversations
Cons: very tireing on months end and employee competitive
Enjoyed working in shipping building crates and filling parts orders . Managers and plant personel were great .human resources was a great supporting cast
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee), Suwanee, GAJuly 14, 2013
It's a good place to work, but the mamagement is the problem, most of employees are disagree with the policy...too much buddy buddy between staff & employee...
productive and fun work space made it enjoyable to go to work.
Installation Technician (Former Employee), Chino, CAMay 13, 2013
Pros: good people, great team work
Cons: amount of drive time to and from work everyday
a great work place to learn a lot about that construction industry. the employees were very helpful in trying to continue to better each other as a team.
Not a stressful work environment
PRODUCTION WELDER (Former Employee), Chino, CAApril 17, 2012
Pros: it was a steady schedule
Cons: manufacturing lost business, layoffs
Work was production welding of various sheet metal parts and tubing. I would recieve my work load schedule sheet and gather all materials need. I would then weld and perform other duties as needed. While working in the manufacturing floor I learned how to TIG weld, spot weld, acid clean parts and how to inventory. I was lead by a great leadman and supervised by production managers that did not put to much pressure. Every one I worked with had an upbeat personality and in turned made the work place a pleasant place to be at. The hardest times of work was when we needed certain parts to finish a product and the only way to get it was to look for it ourselves or have parts rushed to get made. Every day was an enjoyable day for me, I kept my production up and I began getting unexpected raises that I wasn't suppose to recieve yet.
Fast pace work on assembly line.
assembly worker/forklift driver (Former Employee), St. Louis. MOFebruary 17, 2012
Pros: freeze pops on really hot days.
Cons: two 10min. breaks, half hour for lunch.
Productive work place, 401k availiable, health insurance. advancement with job bid when jobs are avaliable. Lay-offs do occure when work is low.