Husson University

Husson University Employer Reviews

great managment experience but sub par work enviroment
I.T. Department Assistant Manger (F/T) (Former Employee), Bangor, MESeptember 11, 2013
I am glad for the experience i gained there but the conditions and environment was weak.
Interesting colleagues and friendly place to work.
Adjunct Instructor English Department (Former Employee), Bangor, MEJuly 11, 2013
Pros: colleagues
Cons: no office space for adjuncts
My colleagues in the English Department are an interesting group of people, always ready to assist and engage in ways to better the department and teaching. I teach only part time so am not on campus a lot.
Excellent place to work!
Database Administrator (Full-Time) (Current Employee), Bangor, MEJune 27, 2013
Cons: can't think of any cons (really .. true)
Husson University is a GREAT place to work, I find the faculty & staff to be relaxed, approachable, personable and respectful. Husson truly cares about their faculty/staff as well as students.
Working
Assistant Football Coach (Current Employee), Bangor, MEJanuary 18, 2013
I was able to learn more about football and enjoyed being able to coach and mentor the athletes.
Fun and always changing
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee), Bangor, MEMay 26, 2012
Pros: free meal with shift, fun environment, right on campus
Cons: heat in the kitchen, shrink prevention
Typical day was cooking to order, cashiering, cleaning up, stocking product and customer service. I learned how to multi-task with a line of orders and getting them done on time and right way. The management was awesome and they were always willing to teach you. Co-workers were okay. Some were friends some were random students but we all got along and – more... did our jobs. The job wasn't all that hard if you did your job and were efficient and clean. I enjoyed it and I would definitely do it again even just for fun. – less
Small university with many opportunities to teach
Adjunct Communication Instructor (Former Employee), Bangor, MEFebruary 7, 2012
It was a good place to work. Although I was only an adjunct working in Continuing Education, I felt as if I was a part of the institution.