Hustler Casino

Hustler Casino Employer Reviews

working at a casino was fun, but you had to be on your job and pay close attention to keep everthing safe.
Security Officier (Former Employee), Gardena, CAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: good coworkers
Cons: guest who over drank
I enjoyed it, the management was good, the guest who came had fun, the job need you to keep an eye on everyone
good place, good people weekends and long weekends.
Head Sushi Chef (Former Employee), Gardena, CAFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: very flexible schedules, family first, respect, understanding and free meals, good salary, up to 8 weeks vacation
Cons: a couple of lazy people getting away with things at times.
great place to work, nothing wen wrong with such a great team specially with the head chef.
good starter job...
Armed Security Officer (Former Employee), Gardena, CAJuly 17, 2013
Pros: set hours, easy job.
Cons: micromanagment from supervisors, no communication between supervisors, rules change several times a day, surveilance team set on busting security rather than watching the guests.
-I spent most days opening doors for customers, checking employee i.d.s, escorting applicatins to H.R., and patrolling Casino floors and parking lots. At dispatch I wrangled all radio traffic and phone calls as well.

-I learned better communication skills. I had my first experience with office politics there as well.

-Some managers were fine, others – more... were overbearing and stress-inducing.

-Co-workers were generally fine. we kept each other going.

-Easily offended customers and employees made things very difficult. Every few days someone was complaining about security and being "deeply offended".

-I mostly enjoyed talking with people at the entrance as they came in and out. Running errands to the main office was a nice relaxing drive as well which afforded time from the casino. – less
was a good place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Gardena, CAJanuary 24, 2013
for the time i spend doing my job was great my coworkers were fantastic always keeping an smile upon their face, my manager at that time worked with me at all times always supportive and willing to give advice.. the costumers walking in a few were nice.
nice people
Administrative Assistant/Supervisor/Dispatcher (Current Employee), Gardena, CAAugust 19, 2012
nice people, but needs better management, to many politics
it was a good place to work
armed security officer (Former Employee), Gardena, CAAugust 2, 2012
Pros: paid on time
Cons: security is not for everyone.
i learned you can't make everyone happy. the hardest part was dealing with combative people.. your days off.

June 3, 2013

how much do they pay Security starting?

Get Place to Work
PBX OPERATOR (Current Employee), Gardena, CAMay 16, 2012
Pros: pay with benifits
Cons: it never closed so you might have to holiday
It is great place work it is casino And fun coworker love management

May 29, 2013

Hi, yes im a PBX Oper also in a Hotel you have to have a flex schedual nights mornings holidays . you have to be open 24 hrs a day its not for everyone Ive been doing this for over 15 years and I love it !! I had applied at the husler casino and when they told me how much they pay . I just couldnt believe it .. HORRIBLE no thanks I have way to much experience for what they wanted to pay ..