Hustler Casino Employee Reviews in United States

A positive place as well as very fun
Food Server (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAMarch 27, 2016
A typical day at work was always very fast pace environment. i learned to always have patience that's the main key in any work place. Management was always very friendly and always encouraged us to do our best, as well as for my co-workers we always managed to help each other and work as a team. The hardest part was probably on the busy days but nothing that a great team can't handle. The biggest joy was to always see my costumers happy and satisfied with the meal and service.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short breaks, health care
Interesting job site.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CASeptember 10, 2015
Nice work environment . Co-workers are all good team workers. Good benefits, and employee discounts, Good restaurant food, and hospitality.
Fun workplace with good enviorment
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAApril 22, 2016
staff was pleasant as well as guest , great work experience to have , gets you involved with customer service because your always dealing with people in trying to make sure needs are met
good place, good people weekends and long weekends.
Head Sushi Chef (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAFebruary 28, 2014
great place to work, nothing wen wrong with such a great team specially with the head chef.
Pros
very flexible schedules, family first, respect, understanding and free meals, good salary, up to 8 weeks vacation
Cons
a couple of lazy people getting away with things at times.
Get Place to Work
PBX OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Gardena, CAMay 16, 2012
It is great place work it is casino And fun coworker love management
Pros
pay with benifits
Cons
it never closed so you might have to holiday

Comment – May 29, 2013

Hi, yes im a PBX Oper also in a Hotel you have to have a flex schedual nights mornings holidays . you have to be open 24 hrs a day its not for everyone Ive been doing this for over 15 years and I love it !! I had applied at the husler casino and when they told me how much they pay . I just couldnt believe it .. HORRIBLE no thanks I have way to much experience for what they wanted to pay ..

good starter job...
Armed Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAJuly 17, 2013
-I spent most days opening doors for customers, checking employee i.d.s, escorting applicatins to H.R., and patrolling Casino floors and parking lots. At dispatch I wrangled all radio traffic and phone calls as well.

-I learned better communication skills. I had my first experience with office politics there as well.

-Some managers were fine, others were overbearing and stress-inducing.

-Co-workers were generally fine. we kept each other going.

-Easily offended customers and employees made things very difficult. Every few days someone was complaining about security and being "deeply offended".

-I mostly enjoyed talking with people at the entrance as they came in and out. Running errands to the main office was a nice relaxing drive as well which afforded time from the casino.
Pros
set hours, easy job.
Cons
micromanagment from supervisors, no communication between supervisors, rules change several times a day, surveilance team set on busting security rather than watching the guests.
Enjoyed Massage Therapy position
Floor Massage Therapist (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAJanuary 29, 2015
Provided massage therapy on the casino floor to patrons. This was a contract job.
Pros
gaining experience in massage therapy
Cons
not enough work
working at a casino was fun, but you had to be on your job and pay close attention to keep everthing safe.
Security Officier (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAJuly 10, 2014
I enjoyed it, the management was good, the guest who came had fun, the job need you to keep an eye on everyone
Pros
good coworkers
Cons
guest who over drank
nice people
Administrative Assistant/Supervisor/Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Gardena, CAAugust 19, 2012
nice people, but needs better management, to many politics
was a good place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAJanuary 24, 2013
for the time i spend doing my job was great my coworkers were fantastic always keeping an smile upon their face, my manager at that time worked with me at all times always supportive and willing to give advice.. the costumers walking in a few were nice.
productive
PBX Operator (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAOctober 13, 2014
Great place to work, nice and friendly environment. Easy job!
it was a good place to work
armed security officer (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAAugust 2, 2012
i learned you can't make everyone happy. the hardest part was dealing with combative people.. your days off.
Pros
paid on time
Cons
security is not for everyone.

Comment – June 3, 2013

how much do they pay Security starting?