HUTCHINSON INDUSTRIES Employee Reviews

a job
tec (Former Employee) –  TennesseeMarch 6, 2017
Low likelihood of being hired full time worked there for 2 years and one year as a tec and still was through a temp agency....low pay for the work long hrs and almost no days off jobs were bid for no down time or machines only were capable of production goals if no breaks were given and did not go down and orders out weigh available work hrs....has improved since I have left but not by much
good place but the management was very poorly executed
Production (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJJune 5, 2014
i learned alot of assembling and techniques at this job, a typical day at work was assembling runflats, the hardest part of the job was opening up a tire and inserting the runflat, my co workers were great to work with and they all had positive attitudes and were easy to get along with,the management was very poor they didnt execute the opportunities for their employees to be more advanced at certain things, they didnt want to secure a union for our job and they didnt match our contribuions to our 401k plan,the most enjoyable part oif the job was just doing my job and getting alot of experience.
The Best Place
Logistics Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Trenton NJJanuary 3, 2013
Well Checking workload and messages and call backs was the daily routine, Learned more about logistics and management. Management was always great , very organized , co workers were very social. Working together as a team was always enjoyable. New workloads and problems to manage in the plants.
Pros
great place
Great workplace enviroment
Warehouse Manager/Materials Manager (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJMay 29, 2012
Manage warehouse, production & shipping and receiving. Controlled incomming and out going materials as a liasion to the logistics department. While at Hutchinson I learned Value stream maping, 5S, and became a certified forklift instructor. The work enviroment was great an I enjoyed my fellow co-workers. Trying to maintain 100% inventory accuracy with over 50 employees on two shifts having access to materials. No micro managing.