Hutchinson Technology Incorporated Employee Reviews

Good place to start and work your way up!
Die Setter/ operator (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNJune 29, 2014
You can start on the bottom and work your way up in this company!
Machine operator
Machine operator (Former Employee), Hutchinson, MNJuly 31, 2013
Worked with sheet metal. Clean room experience. Performed detailed inspections using scope.
Enjoyed the responsibilities of making computer parts.
Laser and Forming Process Specialist (Former Employee), Hutchinson, MNJune 27, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits, overtime availiable
Cons: rework
Quality Control Trainer, inspected parts per Blue Book Criteria. Made pass/fail judgments. Inspected 50 parts per lots of 3,000. Trained new employees on inspection. Travel out of state to other HTI train employees on new product

Laser/Forming Process Specialist, formed and welded computer parts together. Maintained machines to meet customer specifications, placement, pull tester and test strength of welds. Traveled out of state to other HTI to set up new product.
I really like the flexibility
Information Technology Help Desk (Current Employee), Eau Claire, WIJanuary 16, 2013
I really like the flexibility on the job. Everybody is friendly.
good people to work with.
Manufacturing Supervisor (Current Employee), Eau Claire, WISeptember 24, 2012
Pros: emto policy
Cons: not enough stability.
Overall, good.

Stability of company is in question and has been for past 15 years.
Fun at Hutchinson Technology
Manufacturing Associate (Assembly, Inspection) (Former Employee), Eau Claire, WISeptember 10, 2012
A typical day at work: Came in at 5:40 am, started my shift. I enjoyed every single person i worked with. Even management was great and they knew how to have fun while being serious too. I was never too worried about being moved to another department.
There was no hard part of my job because you work with great and friendly people and you where never really standing in one spot all day. They have a radio in the building so you could listemn to tunes during your 12 hour shift.
From HTI i just learned how fun work can be while getting what you need done and staying on track.