HW Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Temp Work
Order Picker/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 10, 2017
This company is good with finding work for people. They can be rude or impatient at times. No to much to say just as good as any other staffing agency.
Good Company
Recruiter Manager/Sales (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAAugust 2, 2017
HW Staffing Solutions is a good company to work for. I have had the pleasure of working along side some great individuals and being a part of a wonderful team!
es una buena empesa
mantenim (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MAJuly 22, 2017
ellos me permitieron desarrollar mis conocimientos y habilidades
Great Environment and Management
Manager (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJune 9, 2017
I have been very pleased with my career change. This company gets personally involved and cares.The have a training program like nothing I have ever seen and I have been in the industry 16 years. For the first time in a long time I wake up looking forward to going to work. I hope they never change only grow. They are very good people. I love my HW FAMILY~!!!!!!!! No micro management just trust! That is huge for me.
Pros
Great training, and much more
Cons
Needs to catch up with computer tech. world
they contract out to great companies and professionals
Plant custodian (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHApril 21, 2017
HW Staffing Solutions treated me well, like a professional, pleasant people to work for and the pay is right. Just no benefits.

I was hired on by the company I worked for after two years of continuous employment.
Temp agency
Packer (Former Employee) –  New Bedford, MAApril 19, 2017
Had to call everyday to see if I worked and where. Mostly worked at a seafood factory making boxes and/or sorting fish. Sometimes help with the packing.
Tax prep
Tax Preparer (Seasonal) (Current Employee) –  Portland, MEMarch 2, 2017
Billed as full time opportunities available but only got 2-3 days a week, if lucky. No clients coming in to speak of: half the appointments were no shows and next to no walk ins. Sat 8 hours staring at the walls and twiddling thumbs, week after week. Its even slower and more dead now that its March. You get "bonus" payouts if you do a return over so many thousands of dollars, and for each return you do, but its not worth the $5 or $10 because youre not getting enough business. Couldn't justify the gas money to get to and from work (for 16 to 20 hours a week at most). Company expects you'll have complete open availability and flexibility in scheduling but if you need to trade a day because of an appointment, children, or emergency, forget it, youre going to lose on hours while they expect if they call at 9 am you'll drop life and be there at 10.
Pros
If you have no work ethic and like getting paid to do nothing its great.
Cons
Boring days filled with lots of nothing.
Buen ambiente
Operaria de máquinas de caja para chocolate (Former Employee) –  Milford, NHFebruary 15, 2017
buen ambiente. Buenos trato responsable buena higiene
Pros
Seguro medico
Cons
No hay nada en contra
Goof temp service
Press Helper (Current Employee) –  Franklin, KYFebruary 9, 2017
Its a good temp service to go through.The have a on call phone service they have a number that you can call to see when you work or don't work.
They try their best!
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Portland, MEDecember 28, 2016
HW Staffing is an okay agency. They try their best to get you a job that matches your skill sets. The staff in the office are very nice and professional and always treat me and others well. I'm sure it's not easy for them trying to help so many people find jobs, especially when maybe there aren't any at the time. I will continue to use their services because I know they mean well and will continue to do what they have too in order to help the best way they can.
Pros
Office Staff
Cons
Not enough work at times
great atmosphere
Press Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 3, 2016
case farms is a excellent company. they really will work with you. they have excellent hours available and room for promotion. supervisors are really good.
good job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  West Springfield, MAOctober 19, 2016
i love the 1st shift i was on at the factory. 6am- 2 pm. i felt like i still had my whole day ahead of after work. Work was easy i learned everything in a week that i needed to know as far as the basics.
Pros
good shift
Cons
only 2, 10 min breaks
Staffing agency.. Pure and simple..
CEO/Owner (Current Employee) –  Portland, MEMay 28, 2016
You make 7.00 an hour.. They get a percentage.. Its funny the companies need workers. But they go this route because management is lame ..So sign up here and let all the bozos get you a McDonald's job..
Pros
Logo pens with there cheese wacker logo
Cons
The cons are everyone who are working in the office
Rocky from the start . Drama within the branch
Recruiter Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYMay 19, 2016
I worked for this company and was treated poorly as a recruiter . I was paid 11:00 hr, while other recruiters were paid way more. And getting a review or raises Never happen. I will Never recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
It was convient
Cons
Never got a hour lunch break or raise.very poor management
poor workplace
Staffing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sutton, MAApril 2, 2016
Working at HW staffing was great because you are constantly helping people get their lives on tract. But has very poor management. It is a negative and demanding work environment.
least productive
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Westminster, MANovember 28, 2015
my experience was not favorable. Work was unreliable and many times i struggled to have full time work. I did my job, but at times others were chosen before me, even people who had less experience at this shop i was located at.
A lot harder then it looks
Labor worker (Former Employee) –  West Springfield, MAAugust 13, 2015
Its a staffing company you apply for work and they place you in at a job based on your skills. I don't think they have many clients because it took them forever to place me and when they did it was a basic labor job.
aljdf
Human Resource Assistant / Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHMay 11, 2015
I enjoyed placing applicants with companies on both short term assignments and direct placements. It was always a great feeling to find out that an temporary employee was offered a permanent position. Not all client companies are easy to place applicants with however. That however, is true of any staffing agency.
HW Staffing
Machine Operator - Barber Foods/Advance Pierre (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEApril 16, 2015
I worked as a machine operator processing food for a large well known freezer entree manafacturer. Many ingredients would be meticulously combined and augmented for "big-food"recipes. Worked in different departments as needed including production line-work, packaging and various shipping tasks.The employees were from all over the world and I enjoyed learning from them and the communication challanges inherent in accomplishing tasks in a processing plant.Working in a constantly chilled environment could be a bit difficult on the hands when fine motor control was needed for long periods of time.
Pros
Early in early out.
Cons
some hand-pain
Productive and Fun Job
Warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Hudson, MAAugust 6, 2014
A typical day in HW staffing Solutions is pretty busy. There's always a task to get done in every line. Workers have to wear gloves and safety glasses. Uniforms are required in this company. I learned to burn metal hangers and work with Fabric paint lines, assemble panels etc. Management is awesome everything is orderly fashion and always 2 weeks or more ahead of work. My co-workers are friendly, outgoing, Hard workers, and great team work. The hardest part of the job is the location. Many workers live too far to be able to get to the warehouse. its 30 minutes away from Worcester and some of my team workers don't live near it. The most enjoyable part of the job is break time!