Marketing Projects Coordinator
We have an immediate opening in the Marketing Department for a Marketing Projects Coordinator. The following partial job description explains this full-time position located at the West Des Moines Corporate Office.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES:
Assists the Marketing team with a variety of corporate marketing initiatives. Helps coordinate the day-to-day activities of marketing and communications projects related to the company’s brands, products, services and initiatives.
1. Assists in the coordination of the development of direct mail pieces, merchandising materials, print, television, digital and out-of-home advertising.
2. Responsible for coordination of marketing projects from inception to completion and assists on day-to-day project management.
3. Completes secondary research on trends to help inform the team.
4. Tracks budgets and maintains timelines.
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES: (These are considered occasional in nature)
1. Prepares various reports as assigned.
2. Performs other job related duties and special projects as required.
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM JOB:
Calculator, telephone, copier, Fax, printer, PC with Microsoft Office programs
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB:
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or journalism required. Three to five years of experience in marketing, advertising or journalism is required. Advertising agency or corporate marketing department experience is preferred.
The deadline for applying is Wednesday, August 20th at 12:00 noon.