Motorcycle Service: A Technician
We are seeking enthusiastic, honest, self-motivated, team players with a passion for ALL motorcycles to join our service team. Applicants must possess superior mechanical and electrical technical skills and exhibit clear focus and the highest level of customer service standards. Experience in the Motorcycle Industry and working in a team environment is required, this is NOT an entry level position.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Excellent Technical Mechanical and Electrical / Systems experience
- Developed organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Have a valid Colorado driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
- Superior/Accurate Diagnosis Skills
We are open 5 days per week; this position is an open to close schedule.
This is a full-time position
Competitive pay is determined by experience and certifications.
Please send all resumes to...
Donnie Bilbrey at
donnie [at] hymarkmotorsports.com