Candidate Profile: HyTrust is seeking a Java Performance Engineer In Test to develop test automation suites for our HyTrust Appliance. HyTrust Appliance provides control and visibility for virtualized infrastructures. We are interested in self-starters who are highly motivated and can work in a fast-paced and collaborative development environment. The candidate must have experience in non-functional testing such as scalability, performance and resiliency testing of a Java webapp.
- Identify hardware and software necessary to execute non-functional scale and performance testing
- Design and implement scalability and performance related tests
- Design automated orchestration systems to automatically execute test suites at various points in the development cycle including Linux and Windows scripting, Python, PERL, and/or other scripting tools
- Work closely with Product Management, Project Teams and development to define the product, design, implement and deliver releases on time with quality.
- Develop test plans based on specs and product requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of software development, Java, test automation, or other programming experience
- Strong knowledge of at least one of the following: Linux, Java, Networking, security.
- Virtualization/Cloud experience using VMware.
- Linux or Unix proficiency.
Other Desirable Skills
- Database programming using Postgres, Oracle or MySQL is highly desired.
- Experience in Security technologies including AAA (authentication, authorization and auditing) Services, firewalls, SSL and PKI.
- Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks like Wicket, GWT, Struts, Tapestry etc.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- OpenStack development experience.
- Knowledge of PCI, HIPAA, FISMA Compliance.
- Knowledge of LDAP or Active Directory.
For more information about the company, please visit our web site: http://www.hytrust.com/
Salary is negotiable based on experience and/or qualifications. HyTrust provides a complete compensation package including stock options, health insurance benefits (Medical, Dental & ision) and a 401k program with company matching.