Hyatt Employee Reviews

Found 1,077 reviews matching the search
Just a poor concept...
Senior Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNApril 1, 2015
The Hyatt Place concept is flawed to a point where it cannot be redeemed. To have ONE person in charge of the hotel with one set of challenges (being present at the desk to handle guests, near the phone in case it rings, running the end of day and all the filing and other work that goes with that, etc), PLUS the bar and grab and go food (mixing drinks, ringing up food orders, prepping grab and go food, etc) PLUS 24/7 food on demand (making fresh hot food in another part of the building for as many people as ask for it as often as they ask for it, which of course puts the first priority, being present for the guests, completely out the window).

Because they converted most of their properties from other brands, they just weren't designed to function in this way. The kitchen was in another part of the property and the equipment made so much noise I could not hear or see the desk. Even to use an adding machine or the copier I had to leave the front desk area and go through two locked doors, where, again, I could not see or hear the desk.

Speaking of the desk, it is open to any psycho who wants to walk behind it. It's patently unsafe. It is also about 30" high, and flat. The screens are about 20" off the floor and to use them, your neck bends so that it's parallel to the floor. There's no adjusting anything, the monitor is inaccessible under glass (which glares all the light in the ceiling, which it's parallel with...). It's an ergonomic nightmare.

During my tenure, as one could easily have predicted, every one of the managers left, and the new ones heaped more work
  more... on the audit staff (who work one at a time, so four managers were throwing more stuff at ONE person). This was because they didn't know (or care) how much work there already was, and how hard it can be to stay on track when 100 people come in drunk from a bar or a wedding wanting nachos.
Also because they didn't know anything about the job, they kept hiring people completely ill suited to the job for me to train to work my nights off, so I wasted time training people that didn't work out on several different occasions, up to a week each.

It could perhaps be improved slightly if the requisite equipment were located near the workspace, or if they would spring for a cordless phone, but the major flaws with the concept are all still there (the desk design, 24/7 hot food without a cook, bar without a bartender, etc).
Hyatt Regency Dallas; great place to work if you're interested in pursuing a career in Hospitality
Front Office Agent (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 24, 2014
A typical day at the Hyatt Regency Front Desk consists of multiple Arrivals/Departures on a daily basis, however, there are days when the number of arrivals/departures aren't so high. Our Front Office team handles cash daily, we're also the first and last impression of a guests' stay; which are both positive and negative depending on the experience the guest encountered.
What I've learned in my two years of working the front desk, so far, was the use of the Opera System for the Check-In and Check-Out Process, canceling reservations, adding on reservations, billing, billing adjustments, and the posting of payments. The Reserve System is used to book reservations, cancel reservations, add additional guests to a reservation, checking rates, and even uploading a profile of a previous or frequent guest. I've also learned how to always maintain professionalism in any situation, including complaints from guests about our property.
My experience with has been unlike any other; I'm closer than I've ever been with our managers, even when they're not always able to accommodate our requests. My co-workers and I are also close, they've made me feel like I belong in their presence. Though we may not always socialize outside of work, we still care for and respect one another because we dedicate so much of our time in workplace.
The hardest part of the job, in my opinion, is when our property is sold out and we have to turn people away to other hotels, however we do provide taxi vouchers to other locations, and re-book the guest for another set of nights including multiple accommodations for
  more... their inconvenience.
The most enjoyable part of the job would be my co-workers; whom I love to converse while there's downtime. It's extremely refreshing and entertaining to learn of your colleagues and their personalities, hobbies, personal opinions and etc.
Pros
flexible and provides free lunches, great benefits, and other opportunities
Cons
sometimes long hours, pay grade should be higher, cosidering what the front desk staff encounters and endures on a daily basis, great for a college student or intern, with no family of their own.
Challenging and Rewarding
Asst Food & Beverage Manager (Current Employee) –  MA & ILJune 9, 2013
The Hyatt Hotel Corporation has provided me with many opportunities to advance my career in the hospitality industry.

I started as a Corporate Management Trainee in early 2011. In this position, I learned every aspect of each department within a 500 room hotel. By gaining an understanding of every area, I feel that I am able to understand and empathize with guests and associates in difficult situations as well as celebrate their successes.

I was quickly promoted to an Assistant Food & Beverage manager with a concentration in the outlets. I managed the 3-meal restaurant, room service, and the bar/lounge. As with other smaller properties, I was also able to assist in C.S. floor, stewarding, culinary, and banquets during peak business needs. Most importantly, working at a medium-sized property, my associates and managers felt like family.

I was promoted to the Assistant Bar Manager and relocated completely. Now working at a large convention hotel with over 2,000 rooms, I was challenged with extreme demand from transient as well as group business in a late-night bar atmosphere. This position was grueling as we would see upwards of 300 guests at a time. I managed 25 associates including servers, bartenders, and bar porters. These associates are represented by a local union organization which posed new challenges. One of the most difficult parts of the job was scheduling and understanding my basic rights as a manager. I really enjoyed listening to their stories, as most of them have been working at this hotel for over 25 years. They are professionals at what they do and really
  more... helped me to learn the hotel and the bar very quickly.

I was soon promoted to the Assistant Banquet Manager and am now responsible for managing around 150 associates in 228,000 square feet of meeting space. We provide food and beverage service for meetings and conventions of all sizes. I enjoy Banquets the most out of the 4 positions I have had with the company. I enjoy meeting with clients and facilitating multiple functions at the same time. A few of my biggest strengths are organization and the ability to multi-task. The associates in this department are also represented by the local union which is even more difficult to grasp than the contract with the bar staff. Scheduling is time consuming, but I really enjoy the work.

Hyatt has been a great company to work for including the corporate vision, benefits, and opportunity for growth.
Pros
ability to relocate, career growth and development, vacation time, free hotel nights
Cons
union agreements, corporate politics, upper management
Great company to climb the ladder with
Banquet Sous Chef, Chef de Cuisine (Current Employee) –  Burlingame, CAAugust 21, 2013
My typical day at work consist of running the four outlets at the hotel. I inspect the line for all meal periods to ensure quality. I order all produce and proteins needed and am responsible for the inventory and standing par levels. I expedite during meal periods to ensure consistency. I also cook on the line whenever needed.
Everyday I run payroll reports, and keep track of all scheduling needs to eliminate any unnecessary payroll cost. I also coach staff and hold counseling as needed. I also assist in banquets, garde manager, and bake shop whenever needed.
In my time with Hyatt, I have learned how to lead a kitchen by listening to my staff and setting the example. I have learned that you need to push yourself to stay of top of priorities and hold your staff accountable. Also, you cannot stay still with cooking. You need to push to learn new things and keep engaged in the kitchen.
I am currently a department head in the culinary department. I work closely with my staff and managers from other departments. We work well together to achieve the same goal which is genuine hospitality. There are times when information does not get delivered clearly, but we work together and learn from previous experiences
My co-workers are fellow manager and the cooks I supervise. The cooks I supervise are part of the Local 2 union. The majority of my staff is older than me by 15-30 years. We have mutual respect for each other, and I always approach them open minded since their opinion matters. The staff cares about the quality of work they do. There are times when employee's work will lack consistency,
  more... these are the times I hold them accountable through on spot coaching and documentation as needed.
The hardest part of my job is juggling the responsibilities of being on the floor, administrative and helping through out the hotel.
The most enjoyable part of my job is making food I am proud of. When you now that your are making something original with a great flavor profile that people will enjoy.
Pros
free hotel rooms, health insurance, 401k, ability to transfer
Cons
short handed in certain areas, layout of the hotel and limitations with space
Caring,Fun,Proud workplace with great love for the Guests.
BARTENDER (Former Employee) –  Industry, TXSeptember 20, 2013
A typical day at work would be pretty steady with hotel guests as well as a few airport guests.I learned to be comfortable with and around all types of people. I also learned about several wines as well as foods like sushi & etc... Management had its ups and downs I did see several managers go through my department in the 7 years that i worked for the Hyatt and there was long gaps in between them some of the time. I can and will say that the Hyatt corporation did a good job of hiring Management and employees that showed a very genuine care for their job and Guests. My co-workers all gave a great deal of effort to show their care and appreciation to all guests that walked through our doors. We smiled and we laughed with guests as well as giving them top notch service. Because of that we had a great deal of regulars that we all new by name and made sure they felt at home whenever in our care. The hardest part of my job was dealing with the great turnover of management we had. It put stress on employees and made it hard to be on the same page about happenings within our department and the whole hotel even. The most enjoyable part of my job at the Hyatt was taking care of my guests and making them happy and receiving guest feedback about their experiences there with us as a family. Food and Beverage is my passion Bartending is my love and Guest service is my life! I just need to feel complete again with a position that allows me to be me a SERVICEAHOLIC!! LOL!! Oh yeah i have a sense of humor too!
Pros
great guests, great co-workers, wonderful learning experience!!
Cons
high management turnover, weird hours, departments too separated which caused friction between employees
I love Hyatt!
Matt Hansen, Gold Passport Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 4, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of checking my e-mail for my daily reports and ensuring completion, along with working the Retro Credits. I learned a lot about the travel industry and hotel point systems, which I knew nothing about before working at Hyatt.

I can't say enough about the management's cordialness and kindness. I always felt comfortable asking for help, and had the best camaraderie I've ever had at a long-term temp job. Everyone knew me because I'd been there for a year and a half, and I had a great rapport with my superiors.

At Hyatt, I went through many co-workers. The last two I had were WONDERFUL!!!! We got to become friends and worked well together.

The hardest part of the job was leaving. There was nothing they gave me that I couldn't do. The work was comfortable and everything I had expected. I actually thoroughly enjoyed doing my tasks and was eager to learn more.

And last, but not least, the most enjoyable part of the job was the Hyatt employees and their friendliness, from the management down to the janitors. Everyone there is super friendly and willing to assist if you need it. I am very sorry the job ended, and would be willing to return if the need arises.

Thank you, OfficeTeam, for that wonderful experience and opportunity. I am only sorry I could not be hired by Hyatt full-time, but that just means something better's waiting for me down the road.

Keep up the good work!

Kym D. Andersen
Pros
free soft drinks and coffee, freedom and flexibility with my schedule
Cons
i was not hired permanently :(
productive and fun place to work with
in room dining server (Former Employee) –  maryland and cincinnatti ohio u.sJuly 5, 2015
Typical day at work is busy most of the times because we are hotel and we have few departments in food food and beverage for us to cater all the guests needs.I was cross trained for me to be able to learn and adopt the different kind of workplace in each department and for me to be able to multi task in times that we are under staff or if we are really busy then they can pull me out and put in me certain area,Management wise is really good in terms of how they manage to create a great and productive workplace or environment,I learned a lot on how you will be able to cope with different kind of guests and how you will cater their need and satisfy them as well as provide them the quality service that they looking for .I easily get along with others and i love working with people especially different kind of races,i see it as a challenge for me and i learned a lot from them as well but most of all working as a team is the key to success.The hardest part of my job is that sometimes i carry huge trays but i dont see it as a hindrance in fact in the beginning it wasn't easy but most jobs are however i take it as a challenge and learned from it .The most enjoyable part of my job is you get to know different types or kind of people everyday celebrities,politicians,artists, etc.And most of all is learning something new everyday .
Pros
free food, free tickets, incentives, positive feedbacks from guest on the company website
Cons
during busy days you wont get to go home at your scheduled work time
The most enjoyable part of the job would be guest service!
Lead Meeting Concierge (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 3, 2013
● Build and strengthen client relationships with hotel guests as their on-site contact for all meetings and events.
● Working in a 228,000 square feet of flexible function rooms and exhibit space
● Assist Sales and Catering managers to ensure all aspects of every contractual agreement are in line prior to client’s arrival.
● Working multiple events at one time, with groups from 10-1,300 people daily.
● Organized Pre-con meetings, Daily Delight, signage; checking all meeting space, meal breaks, and assisting personal request.
● Build and strengthen client relationships with hotel guests as their on-site contact for all meetings and events at 5,000 sq. meeting space
● Provide exceptional assistance to meeting planners including coordinating activities outside of the hotel, personal shopping, arranging transportation, preparing presentations and assisting with organizing on-site meetings.
● Utilizing Daylight & Envision to create banquet menus, block meeting space and communicate to all departments.
● Organize logistics and block space for all in-house departmental meetings, new hire orientation, departmental trainings, and special events
Provided exceptional guest service to (14) meeting rooms, with 60,000 square feet.
● Wrote a 2012 Meeting Concierge Handbook for Hyatt Regency Bonaventure Conference Center &Spa.
● Ordered and organized Meeting Planners Kits with supplies.
● Enhanced the Event Phase, with at take away gift and thank you card from A.V.,
  more... Banquets, Catering and Sales Team.
● Sent a daily recap email to all F&B team.
Pros
locker rooms, custom fitted suits, free dry cleaning, free breakfast and lunch
Cons
good team work!
Regency Gift Shop of Manchester Financial in the Hyatt Enjoyed working with a diverse group of coworkers and customers
Lead Cashier/Sales (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 7, 2015
Opening of store, making sure all employees were available for shifts, retaining, dispersing and balancing cash drawers and vault. Orderning and receiving merchandise, tagging and displaying. Facillitating with Invoices, purchase orders and vendors. Breaking and scheduling coworkers. Managing a safe store for employees and customers.
I learned to work in a seasonal mode by following who stayed in hotel or conferences going on in the hotel or convention center. There was always dates to follow for different events and to make sure we had the right type of merchandise for each group.
Management I enjoyed helping coworkers learn to respect one another for their differnces and work together as a team.
I enjoyed making customers happy when they had came into our store upset from an incident outside or being able to turn around any concerns they had with our outfit.
At times the hardest part would be if there were coworkers calling out at last minute and having to cover schedule with another employee or just make sure that those at work knew that we would share responsibilities and do so having a good attitude.
I very much so enjoyed meeting and assisting so many diverse people from the U.S. and around the world.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
the store closed
Buyer Beware - What You See Is What You May Not Get
Corporate Administrative Assistant I (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX, Omaha, NE, Edison, NJ & New York, NYNovember 5, 2012
Hyatt has a great product and say they are behind their employees making it a great place to work. That may be well and good for individual hotels, both owned & managed, managed or franchised. They turn out not to be totally loyal to you when you have been loyal to them, particularly in the aftermath of the last reduction in staff when many people with 30 years or more in service were let go. In my case, almost 23 years. From a Corporate standpoint, there is a lot to be learned, as it is not just one hotel and that staff you are dealing with. As Hyatt intends to become more global, they will find they will have more individuals who remain more overworked than they already are, and may have another mass exodus on their hands, besides all the bad publicity based on the stands taken with Unite Here for those who were let go with Hyatt on the Union side of things. Those let go as I mentioned were non-union employees. If this is the way of things with all lovely facilities and smiles to the public when you arrive to one of Hyatt's many properties, look behind the smile & see what really may be going on.
Pros
great product for their customers. great sense of hospitality and meeting-savy.
Cons
corporate hr is clueless to the employees outside of the main hyatt center in chicago, health benefits are not the greatest with costs going up with less advantages
Great Culture
Front Office Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 22, 2015
• Provided clear direction to front office staff, assigning work and instructing agents in the day to day operations.
• Resolved customer issues through research and mediation, determining the most effective solutions based on experience and good judgment; occasionally authorized revenue allowances to remedy complications but only after alternative solutions were offered.
• Selected and blocked rooms for guest; pre-registered individuals and groups as required; assisted in escorting VIPs; assured highest quality service for all guest.

Corporate Management Trainee - Atlanta, GA June 2008 - November 2008
• Served in a 10-12 week rotation in various departments within a 400 room hotel in downtown Atlanta – housekeeping (concentration), sales, catering, and kitchen.
• Assigned housekeeping duties to 10-12 employees and inspected work for conformance to prescribed standards.
• Investigated housekeeping and equipment complaints, taking corrective action as needed.

Guest Service Representative - Baltimore, MD November 2006 - June 2008
• Identified the needs of each guest and provided relevant information regarding hotel policies, services, and amenities.
• Entered reservation information including changes, pre-blocked rooms and VIP considerations while following appropriate brand frequent stay programs.
• Performed audit procedures daily; trained new staff members in all aspects of front office operations.
Great place to work if you enjoy being micromanaged and being told NO all the time.
Server (Former Employee) –  Hyatt Regency SarasotaMay 1, 2015
Where to begin? The GM is cool. Director of operations is feared by most everybody, generally everyone walked on egg shells when he was around. HR thinks they ruled all. Manager is inept and generally avoided confrontation. Supervisors are mostly cool until you tried to talk to them about your current situation and what you needed then it just reverted back to them and how they have not promoted. Coworkers, way cool, as most coworkers are in this business, as has been my experience. Expect zero time off as they love to deny any sort of time off within the first year. Overall, don't make any plans, they own you. Requests for specific days off in the course of a normal week, impossible. One more thing, the uniforms SUCKED!!!! Not even remotely appropriate for the location and climate. Other than that, it was a beautiful property to work at and I very much enjoyed serving the vast variety of guests that stayed there as well as working with AWESOME coworkers on a daily basis.
Pros
Location, Hyatt brand
Cons
Zero respect for life outside of work.
Hyatt values focused on independent living not assisted.
Day Nursing Supervisor - Assisted DON (Former Employee) –  Teaneck, NJMay 4, 2012
It was not a good fit for me from a nursing and core value perspective. I cannot recommend the facility as a sound and safe environment to keep their loved ones. Typical day started at 7AM with no night nurse to give report or to count narcotics with. DON resigned after 5 months leaving me the only licensed nurse on the floor. Facility consisted of 2 floors, over 30 residents ranging from psych to bedridden. Communication system and management not effective. The hardest part of the job was dispensing medication in a timely manner to different residents, most preferring to have their medications brought to their rooms. Alot of diabetics, 70% requesting their insulin in their rooms while the other 30% waiting on 1st floor medication room.
I have learned not to work solo again in a large facility but worked very well with the staff aides and outside providers. Nursing department had little input on the facilitation of meals which made it difficult with wide range of medical requirements of the residents. The most enjoyable part of the job is always resident satisfaction and the easy rapport with family members.
Pros
accomodations, scheduling.
Cons
inexperience, not flexible
High end resort with a beautiful spa
Massage Therapist (Former Employee) –  Incline Village, NVMarch 9, 2015
I performed massage and body treatments.
Did have a quota to sell retail.
There was monthly meetings and awards for great work or great comments or sold highest percentage of retail in our department. It also kept us informed of our duties and any other things that needed review or change.
I worked part time since the resort industry has high seasons and low seasons. Not regular income. So I did side work in house cleaning to support being a single mother.
Co-workers were talented people.
Management was very proactive.
Our busy days challenged the active level you could perform with a full schedule of clients in one days work. Then the slow days we tried to recover from the high stress busy days.
The spa was a classy tasteful atmosphere, and I felt my work was a very fulfilling job with purpose.
We all had assigned jobs to clean or restock spa so that the operations there ran clean and supplied when time was available.
Pros
free food & massages. got reconized for good work with bonuses
Cons
fast paced 10 min. inbetween each client..which is challenging to stay on time with appointments
Enjoyable autmosphere amongst coworkers and guests
Gallery Host (Former Employee) –  Tampa,FLOctober 24, 2014
Management was poor on execution business plan and how they wanted to operate hotel. Required to do housekeeping, Mechanics and other duties even though job description implies as a FRONT DESK CLERK. Pay sucks 9.25 and having a .10 or .15 cent raise after a year plus of hard work which is a slap in the face and shows how much they value their employees especially the good ones; No Loyalty or Appreciation for their staff which lead to my resignation. Manager's asked the world from you but was not appreciated nor shown by giving advancement opportunities when they clearly needed it, if you want your business to grow you have to pay and promote within as the companies stresses. Also, Hotel condition was poor causing many issues that my coworkers and I had to deal with which in result caused upset guests making it hard to please guests and had to make temporary fixes to the hotel to get by daily or weekly.
Pros
establish personal friendship with coworkers and great teamwork amongst staff
Cons
dependent on providing more than job title, covering for co workers in other departments
Hyatt is a great company with core values that include employee engagement.
Legal Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 12, 2013
I've been with the company for over five years, and do not have a typical admin role. I manage our corporate accounts, organize department events, maintain the department's employee information, as well as perform the daily tasks for my attorneys. I work with the teams in the department on special projects and have been on several roll-out groups for new department/company initiatives.

At Hyatt I've learned about every facet of the hospitality industry at the corporate level. Transitioning from a law firm to an in-house counsel setting for a publicly traded company has been an eye opening and quite exciting. The Hyatt family is team based split into concentrated areas which help with work flow and collaboration.

With any job communication throughout the tiers of management can be a bit sparse and can lead to frustration when the company transitions. The most positive experience with Hyatt is the people I work with and the friendships I've made.
Pros
flexible hours, business casual dress code, work/family life balance, casual fridays, summer hours, corporate events/employee engagement, hotel discounts
Cons
heavy consistent workload for a small department
Very interesting and fun place to work
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHJanuary 10, 2015
As a Gallery Host at this work place I learned a lot, a great customer service skills, interpersonal communication skills, great team work, very flexible schedule and responsivness of management team. I like this place so much to work and I've been working here for 6.5 years.
As a Gallery Host at the Hyatt Place Hotel I have multi-tasking job responsibilities. I provide corporate standart customer service to the guests, answering the phone calls, making/modifying/canceling reservations, explaining financial responsibilities for services received, payment options and collection procedures to guests and/or parties responsible for payments, identifying and resolving issues related to registration, financial clearance, and charges, working with cash/check/credit cards deposits. Performed shift opening duties, including counting cash drawers and checking all equipment for proper functioning. I have experience with working Opera/WinPM systems, including Office edition. I serve as the bilingual Russian/English customer service representative. I, also, cover the Housekeeping Supervisor shift. The responsibilities for this duty include assigning boards, organizing staff, tracking house statuse.
Pros
benefits/good team/good experience
Cons
no carier growth/not my field of study.
Productive and fun work environment. Needs improvement in management
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Bastrop, TXDecember 5, 2013
A typical day at work would be greeting guest and helping them enjoy their stay at our hotel. Also, answering the phones, paying attention to detail and going through the check-in and check-out process. I've learned how to use the computer softwares and be more organized. The management at this hotel could use some work. They are all young and naive. My co-workers are great. We all get along and look out for one another, and help each other if need to. The hardest part of my job is trying to please each and every guest that we have at the resort. This seems easy, but when every guest keeps wanting more and more there is just so much that I am able to do for them. But, I do try and please them 100% every time. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with the guest and seeing comment cards with sweet notes attached with my name on them. It makes me feel good to know that I was one of the reasons they had such an amazing experience.
Pros
working with an awesome staff
Cons
pay is not good, management
Managment training program summary
Corporate Managment Trainee (Current Employee) –  Andaz 5th Avenue Hotel New York, NYJune 27, 2013
The first 6 weeks of my program I learned a lot of different aspects of the hotel I have never gotten to work in, like front office and houskeeping. I saw management aspects and horly employee duties, which was great to experience.

Then for the rest of my 5 month program I was concentrated in Room service, learning the hourly union servers job and acting as an assistant manager to the department. On the IRD manager's days off I work independently and manage the room service team. Towards the end of the program I took on more management responsabilites such as payroll and scheduling. I am very passionate about the back of house and room service and I enjoyed it a lot. The Team really enjoyed me as their manager, and I would like to say I help improve some of their techniques such as minibar that directly affected positive Guest survey scores. I also talked to guests directly if there was a problem with an order, and handled a lot of V.I.P amenities. The hardest part was at the beginning was shy, but I have improved tremedously and broken out of my shell and became more confident.
Pros
i learned a lot from this program in my full hotel rotation.
Cons
employee caferteria is not that great.
Fun environment with helpful staff
Waitress/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 11, 2015
The Hyatt Regency Buffalo was one of my favorite places to work. I was able to meet people from all over the world all in one place. A typical day consisted of doing staff work before the night started and to get the place clean. Next the guest would arrive and it was our job to make each and every guest feel as they were at home. This could simply start by telling guest about the city of Buffalo to listening to their own stories of where they are from. Of course we also served guest their meals and prepared their drinks. Our main goal was to make sure every guest walked out of the restaurant extremely happy. I've learned many different skills from this establishment including bar-tending and general social skills. I've also had at times had to handle the restaurant, bar, and room service all at once, so I have acquired impressive multitasking skills. I can easily say my co-workers made up my social friend group as well. We always got along and worked together wonderfully.
Pros
Friendly Staff, Staff Meal, Great Environment, Medallia
Cons
Poor Managment