hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our Digital Commerce Team in North America, we need your help - now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Our Digital Commerce team focuses growing our business within a specific set of industry verticals: Software, Media, Publishing, Entertainment, Gaming and Online Services. We have a number of great clients in these industries, including AVG, Intel, Avid, Check Point Software, Thomson Reuters, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Entertainment Publications, Ladbrokes, TransUnion and more…
We’re looking for a Digital Commerce Expert based anywhere in the eastern time zone, but preferably located in New York, Chicago, Boston or Montreal. You’ll work in all areas of digital commerce, but we are looking for someone that can provide specialization within the media & publishing industry on the east coast. This is a unique role and we’re equally interested in candidates that have led digital commerce programs on the client side, or those that have built their career with technology providers or service organizations. In the past, you might have been a tech-savvy Account Executive, or sales-focused Solution Engineer. The primary requirement for this position is expertise and passion for digital commerce.
As a Digital Commerce Expert, you will be responsible for promoting sales and increasing market share by supporting our regional sales teams in North America in pursuit of new business. While not a pure sales role, this position is revenue focused with compensation comprised of both base salary and commissions tied to North American revenue targets for digital commerce, with no limit to earning potential. This position includes regular travel of up to 50%.
- Support hybris’s goal of being a market leader in digital commerce.
- Drive new revenue for hybris by providing subject matter expertise from both business and technical perspectives in digital commerce.
- Provide thought leadership in digital commerce through conference speaking, blogging, white papers, research, etc.
- Lead customer presentations on our digital commerce offerings in conjunction with our regional sales teams in pursuit of new clients.
- Help develop the digital commerce story for hybris and educate our regional sales team around this story.
- Provide competitive analysis of other digital commerce offerings to our regional sales teams.
- Develop relationships with our existing digital commerce customers and be able to tell their stories in detail (where appropriate).
- Understand and be able to articulate our product roadmap for digital commerce.
- Provide feedback and recommendations from digital customers and prospects to our Product Manager for digital commerce.
- Educate and support our business partners in all aspects of digital commerce.
- Extensive experience in digital commerce.
- A background in enterprise software sales, solution engineering, or product/program management on the client side.
- A Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to successfully work collaboratively across multiple teams with a variety of reporting lines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Self-driven, motivated and result oriented.
- Exceptional business acumen and authentic personality.
- Self-starter and committed to success.
- Ability to socialize and network successfully and consistently.
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.