Job Title: Process Maintenance General Supervisor
Department: Process, Heap Leaching
Location: Winnemucca, NV
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION:
Direct the activities of all process mechanical maintenance and planning functions of the site crushing, conveying and processing facility to ensure ability to meet production goals in an efficient, environmentally and safe manner.
- Coordinate all process maintenance, and planning programs included in the day-to-day activities of a crushing, Merrill Crowe, and Carbon in Column processing plants.
- Develop short and long-range maintenance plans, and budgeting to optimize throughput and availability.
- Coordinate preparation of preventive maintenance servicing schedules and support documentation and programs.
- Be responsive to emergency and/or unplanned high priority repairs, and communicate and coordinate responses and plans with both crusher and process production personnel.
- Work closely with Operations Superintendent, Operations Maintenance Planner, Crusher General Forman, and Process General Forman regarding production goals and the role the maintenance department plays in achieving those goals.
- Assist in physical Crusher and Process plant construction activities, including new equipment evaluation, timelines, and other areas to minimize disruption of production while maximizing efficiencies in the new systems.
- Prepare staffing plans and assist in recruiting activities as necessary.
- Coordinate supervision, planning, and craft skilled personnel training programs to keep current in industry changes and innovations
Knowledge/Skills Level Required
Position requires paraprofessional knowledge. Knowledge may involve company policies and procedures (e.g., bookkeeping, coordination of internal programs or policies); or skilled level of a craft/trade (e.g., electrician). Ability to manage sensitive or confidential information. Typical examples may include senior levels of executive assistant, program coordinators, and laboratory technicians.
Minimum of a high school diploma. Associate degree in welding and/or other maintenance technical skills is desirable. Related work experience can be substituted for the basic educational requirements.
Specific knowledge and skills required:
- Mechanical / technical experience in a crusher / process / conveying / screening maintenance environment.
- Experience in supervision and Crusher/Process maintenance planning is preferred.
- Process operations experience would be considered an asset.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.