Hyde Park Restaurant Group

Hyde Park Restaurant Group Employer Reviews

Terrific company with strong values and incerdible growth!
GM (Former Employee), BeachwoodOctober 16, 2014
Pros: excellent upper management and owners, training, work-life balance, promote from within
Cons: none.
I was a gm for the Beachwood property for 2+ yrs and they are a fantastic company to work for. Their operation from the top down is terrific. The owners are commited to excellence and value their employees. The Director of Ops is top notch, knowledgeable, and understands the ins and outs of the business and drives the vision forward with passion. The – more... regional manager is also great and is a fun person to work with and is always willing to lend a helping hand. The co-workers are great and they hire very competent people. Training is unbelieveable and very hands on. They believe in a good balance of life, which is nice in our industry! You'll be glad you worked for Hyde Park! – less
Productive and fun place to work
Accountant (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHDecember 23, 2013
Pros: great culture, great people, intimate workplace where everyone knows eachother
Cons: n/a
Overall great atmosphere and fun place to work. the operations department has priority in decision making and focus of the company however everyone in the department is easy to approach and get along with.
I really enjoy working for The Hyde Park Group
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 25, 2013
I have enjoyed working for the Hyde Park Group in several positions, in several concepts, and several states. They have a great group of people working for them and the are truly passionate about food and beverage as well as guest service. They really treat their employees well and I would recommend anyone to work for them.