Hydraulic Supply Company has over 65 years (1947) experience as a full service Fluid Power specialty distributor of hydraulic & pneumatic components and systems, hose, fittings and connectors, electronic systems, and accessories. Our primary focus is Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, the Caribbean and Central America.
We provide our customers with:
- Trained quality people.
- Fluid power certified sales representatives.
- Engineers, mechanical and electrical, certified, for assistance with customer's system design and support.
- 21 local branches with inventory, outside sales, certified hose assemblers, tubing, cables and JIT OEM support.
- 6 local branches with repair, warranty service, pick-up and delivery, and machine shop service
- Value added services including valve assemblies, power units, hose assemblies, cable assemblies, tube bending, kitting, machining, welding, brazing, stock changes, bin management, repair and 24-hour emergency service
- Products from established leaders in the fluid power industry, having achieved status as an Eaton Aeroquip® Premier Advantage Distributor, an Eaton Vickers® Application Engineering Distributor and a Full-Line Eaton Distributor. – less
5 salaries reported
$66,398 per year