Hydraulic Supply Company

Hydraulic Supply Company Employee Reviews in United States

Great office culture
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLJuly 1, 2015
Daily system check of servers, performance load and balance, check backups, phone system for errors.
Amazon update of products sold. Web updates. User maintenance.
Learn something new everyday. Great coworkers. Management is always willing to help at any given time. The hardest part of the job is trying to fix something that you never encountered. The most enjoyable part is a co-worker thanking me for helping them. Make me feel like I made a difference and keep the company productive.
Pros
Great work enviorment
Cons
Old network system
HSC is my family
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLFebruary 3, 2014
A typical day at work at Hydraulic Supply includes taking orders via phone call and email for hydraulic pumps, motors, cylinders, hoses, fittings, etc. Supporting outside sales, managing a team of 4 people.

I learned a lot about the importance of reports, the distribution environment, the warehouse practices, as well as a lot of useful technical information about hydraulics.

My coworkers are more than my coworkers. They are my family. They are close friends that I will always keep dear to my heart.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with the negativity from the customers without taking it personal and overreacting.

My most enjoyable part of the job is being able to train and learn about hydraulics and being able to spend 8 hours a day with such a wonderful team of people.
Pros
awesome coworkers
Cons
don't have anything negative to say
Okay
Distribution Worker (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLJuly 6, 2013
This company is a good please to work, but working with some people make things difficult for others.
Fast Pace
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLMay 1, 2013
Fast pace environment. Had to meet monthly deadlines
Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to
monthly close schedule