HYDRO-GEAR Employee Review

Daily job duties
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sullivan, ILApril 2, 2013
My typical day of work starts off with overseeing the loading and paperwork for our sister plant in Kentucky that they need for daily operation. Then it is off to customer orders and all the overseas shipments which require documentation. Daily BOL and invoice preperation along with loading the customers orders on trucks. Other daily duties include customer relations, computer data entry and load scheduling, tracking shipments and Receiving duties too.
I have learned a great deal about the logistics field during my tenure here, and I am ready to take on new responsibilities and learn more. I have the best co-workers around. We are like a family and all of them are really good people. The hardest part of my job would have to be the overseas orders. Various documentation for specific countries can be a challange, but I get it done. The most enjoyable part of my job is the fact that I ship our products all over the world.
Pros
flexable work hours
Cons
short staff sometimes

Other HYDRO-GEAR Employee Reviews

Fast paced. Short breaks.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Sullivan, ILDecember 30, 2017
Met a lot of good people. Very welcoming place to work. Some management needs to work on people skills. Turnover is very high. Pay is low. Anyone can do this job.
Pros
Friendliest place i've ever worked
Cons
Breaks are short, work every other Saturday
Productive at good fast pace
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Sullivan, ILDecember 20, 2017
I will put parts into the machine for them to get cut then wait for them to get done when they are done i spray them off and chip check and put them on certain type of layers
Pros
friendly helpful people
Cons
cold

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HYDRO-GEAR. Our community is ready to answer.

HYDRO-GEAR Reviews by Location