Hydro

Hydro Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
waitress (Former Employee), arlingtonJuly 23, 2014
Pros: club, tips, friendly people
Cons: crazy working hours, unstable checks
Working at Hydro I had to greet all the customers, take orders, deliver drinks/food in a timely manner, open and close the cash register, cleaning up for open and close, dealing with crazy drunks at 3 in the morning.
interesting
Plant Manager- High Pressure Pumps and Compressors (Former Employee), Fairview, PAJanuary 12, 2014
I learned a lot about the high pressure industry and manufacturing as a whole. the job was demanding and you worked long days in not so nice places but it made me learn what hard work was all about and i loved what i did.
good group of people
driver (Current Employee), penfield paNovember 25, 2013
Pros: 2nd chances
Cons: no comunications
poor organization and communication skills, slowly getting contacts and slowly starting out
Was no doubt the best job I was ever privileged to have. Miss it much
Assembly worker (Former Employee), Newtown, OHNovember 8, 2013
Pros: the learning process was exiting, training most new hires, benefits were amazing as well.
Cons: as stated before, hard to be busy and slow down when work was slow.
A typical day was normally very busy. The accudose cell that I worked in was one of the busiest. The management and all bosses went above and beyond to take care of the employees. I learned how to be efficient and work in a very fast paced environment. Absolutely everyone was very kind and helpful in the training process. Hardest part of this job would be the slow time of the year. hard to slow down from being very fast. most enjoyable part other than the environment itself was how the owners and bosses went out of their way to recognize and reward the folks out on the floor and in the office. Can't say enough good things about Hydro Systems. Need more companies like this.
Good place to work, upbeat, always busy.
Driver (Former Employee), Valencia, CAOctober 22, 2013
Pros: great hours
Cons: n/a
Load and unload truck, make timely deliveries to customers in and around L.A. county. Forklift Operator.
Decent Job, very difficult to go full-time
Machinist (Former Employee), Sullivan, ILApril 20, 2013
Pros: steady work, set schedule, and decent pay
Cons: temporary, poor benefits, and difficult to expand expertise.
I loved what I did, however I could not get cross-trained after over a year of attempts, and it is extremely difficult to become a full-time employee. The insurance was not very good on the temp service's end as well as the full-time end.
Hard work fun loving place to work
Customer Support Manager (Former Employee), Lancaster, CADecember 28, 2012
Pros: i loved everything about this job. no complaints
Cons: i have nothing to complain about
Every morning I would go in at 7 am to ensure that my techs have the proper stock on their trucks to complete service issues and answer any questions they might have about the calls that need to be performed. ensure that all my customer service reps have completed tasks.
Manufacturing
Supervisor (Former Employee), Monett, MONovember 21, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: plant closed
I enjoyed being challenged at Hydro. Working with Department Managers to accomplish a common goal of producing a quality product, in a timely manner.
Tech Support for a fun loving family enviroment
Customer Support Manager (Former Employee), Valencia, CAJuly 14, 2012
Pros: good company to work for
Cons: business was slow and they cut hours
Each day we would process orders. Ensure that the delivers arrived at location. Help with install of whirlpools to ensure equipment was hooked up and installed properly.
Stable enviornment, low stress
Intergration analyst / CAD support (Current Employee), MontrealJanuary 12, 2012
Pros: 35 hour work week
Cons: forced lunchtime, slow to adapt.
Great place to work at, happy low stress enviornment. Oppertunities are endless if you qualify for them. Working conditions are above par for IT industry in general. Pension plan is one of the best in north america if this interests you.