Hydro Employee Reviews

Great owners
Clean Services - Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJune 22, 2017
was my best job! Joey is a wonderful person I loved working for him he really cares about your family he is just and over all good guy I would tell anyone to work here
High risk
Winder Operator (Former Employee) –  Ludington MichiganJune 19, 2017
Unstable , hard to predict longevity of employment, no job security, highly dangerous chemicals, Loots of favoritism, Safety was a big concern and protocols were in place, Men were easy to talk to and work with,
good place to work
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 25, 2017
I really enjoyed my time at hydroscape you get to work with both homeowners and commercial end users. The support from the owners and area managers was great
Good people to work with
Test engineer (Former Employee) –  Whiting, INOctober 30, 2016
Hours were long.. Lots of Saturdays. Lots of unscheduled overtime made it difficult to plan family time. Very good people to work with. I made a lot of good friends in the short time I worked there.
Pros
good money
Cons
no breaks except lunch
Family focused work environment and great benefits.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 21, 2016
The organization has undergone some changes but is still a good place to work and includes family in outside of work functions.
Fun work environment with great people
Technician (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NDDecember 3, 2015
Great vocational experience with amazing people. I learned what it is like to be accountable for something, Well payed for a young man just starting out,
Pros
Experience, Great people
Cons
Long hours, summer job
Hydro Colon Therapy
Colon Therapist (Independent Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Hopkins, MNOctober 23, 2014
I would assist people to feel better. Colon health is not something talked about, generally, but when you don't feel good in this area, it's a big deal. People need to have their colons cleaned every now & then and I helped to provide my clients with much needed relief and I liked for them to feel good.

I normally had about 3 to 4 clients per day.
Pros
Helping clients to feel better. I liked working independently.
Cons
Once in while this could be a messy job. And luckily this didn't happen too often.
Fun place to work
waitress (Former Employee) –  arlingtonJuly 23, 2014
Working at Hydro I had to greet all the customers, take orders, deliver drinks/food in a timely manner, open and close the cash register, cleaning up for open and close, dealing with crazy drunks at 3 in the morning.
Pros
Club, Tips, friendly people
Cons
crazy working hours, unstable checks
interesting
Plant Manager- High Pressure Pumps and Compressors (Former Employee) –  Fairview, PAJanuary 12, 2014
I learned a lot about the high pressure industry and manufacturing as a whole. the job was demanding and you worked long days in not so nice places but it made me learn what hard work was all about and i loved what i did.
good group of people
driver (Current Employee) –  penfield paNovember 25, 2013
poor organization and communication skills, slowly getting contacts and slowly starting out
Pros
2nd chances
Cons
no comunications
Was no doubt the best job I was ever privileged to have. Miss it much
Assembly worker (Former Employee) –  Newtown, OHNovember 8, 2013
A typical day was normally very busy. The accudose cell that I worked in was one of the busiest. The management and all bosses went above and beyond to take care of the employees. I learned how to be efficient and work in a very fast paced environment. Absolutely everyone was very kind and helpful in the training process. Hardest part of this job would be the slow time of the year. hard to slow down from being very fast. most enjoyable part other than the environment itself was how the owners and bosses went out of their way to recognize and reward the folks out on the floor and in the office. Can't say enough good things about Hydro Systems. Need more companies like this.
Pros
The learning process was exiting, Training most new hires, benefits were amazing as well.
Cons
As stated before, hard to be busy and slow down when work was slow.
Good place to work, upbeat, always busy.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAOctober 22, 2013
Load and unload truck, make timely deliveries to customers in and around L.A. county. Forklift Operator.
Pros
Great Hours
Cons
n/a
Decent Job, very difficult to go full-time
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Sullivan, ILApril 20, 2013
I loved what I did, however I could not get cross-trained after over a year of attempts, and it is extremely difficult to become a full-time employee. The insurance was not very good on the temp service's end as well as the full-time end.
Pros
steady work, set schedule, and decent pay
Cons
temporary, poor benefits, and difficult to expand expertise.
Hard work fun loving place to work
Customer Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CADecember 28, 2012
Every morning I would go in at 7 am to ensure that my techs have the proper stock on their trucks to complete service issues and answer any questions they might have about the calls that need to be performed. ensure that all my customer service reps have completed tasks.
Pros
i loved everything about this job. no complaints
Cons
i have nothing to complain about
Manufacturing
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Monett, MONovember 21, 2012
I enjoyed being challenged at Hydro. Working with Department Managers to accomplish a common goal of producing a quality product, in a timely manner.
benefits
Cons
plant closed
Tech Support for a fun loving family enviroment
Customer Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAJuly 14, 2012
Each day we would process orders. Ensure that the delivers arrived at location. Help with install of whirlpools to ensure equipment was hooked up and installed properly.
Pros
good company to work for
Cons
business was slow and they cut hours
Stable enviornment, low stress
Intergration analyst / CAD support (Current Employee) –  MontrealJanuary 12, 2012
Great place to work at, happy low stress enviornment. Oppertunities are endless if you qualify for them. Working conditions are above par for IT industry in general. Pension plan is one of the best in north america if this interests you.
Pros
35 hour work week
Cons
forced lunchtime, slow to adapt.