Hydrochem LLC Employee Reviews

I worked as a Hydro-technician
Hydroblaster (Former Employee) –  Laplace, LANovember 16, 2017
I worked as a Hydro-technician. Hydochem is a contractor for plants. I worked 8 hours per day. It has been a long time since I've worked at Hydrochem but I recall it being a good experience.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Low pay
Productive and Fun Environment
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MINovember 1, 2017
It is always exciting to see a product being assembled from raw materials to a finalized product that you use in your everyday life. Being apart of that gives a person a satisfying feeling.
good luck
Hydroblasting Technician (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, TXOctober 31, 2017
decent place to work but be prepared for a lot of un organized place i was 20 years old when i started and finally used this job to pay off all my old debt
Awsome place to work.
Crew Leader (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, TXOctober 24, 2017
This is a great place to work if you are a hard worker,supervisors are nice and profesional...great place to work...the only thing is that moving forward is kind of hard and the salary rates for techs are kind of low.
Pros
Steady hours, goo health plan, develop skills.
Cons
No 401 k match
hydroblaster
Hydroblaster (Former Employee) –  Borger, TXOctober 19, 2017
hydro blasted bundles of tubes in Conco Phillips plant. Good work environment. Management for my part was in need of improvement. The work was outside
hydroblasted tanks,silos,any and everything
Technician (Former Employee) –  Sulphur, LAOctober 17, 2017
I was a hydroblaster,always on call,never appreciated.getting filthy daily from chemicals being cleaned.filled up the pump for blasting services,as well as drove the trucks to their destinations.
Pros
good checks.
Cons
long hours, faulty equiptment, shady people.
Unorganized
Driver (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXOctober 17, 2017
Very unorganized company with call you on Tuesday and tell you that you will be leaving for a job on Wednesday. They will not give you heads up information on when a job will start and expect for you to just pack up and leave with not even 24hr. notice.
If you need a job this is a job but if your looking for a career look elsewhere
Driver/Operator/crew-leader (Current Employee) –  Freeport, TXOctober 15, 2017
Use this place as a stepping stone get in the plant look for other opportunities while learning a craft they are making machines to take over and do it more cost effective as they put it.
Pros
Very little
Cons
To many to list
work
center fuse operator foreman (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXOctober 11, 2017
working for hydro chem was awesome and god group of guys and good working experience. I learned a lot working for that company, but I had to move on. They will be missed.
Great compay, much room to advance
Equipment Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, CASeptember 16, 2017
Teaching safety procedures, returning home safe and healthy. Sharing safety information, with proper usage of equipment. Identify hazard protecting us
Pros
Good pay, out of state jobs
Cons
Hazardous
Place to work
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Laplace, LASeptember 7, 2017
Company is ok management needs work. Co workers make the job run smoothly. Turnaround rate on employees is very low. The training they offer is very good.
Good
Operator (Current Employee) –  Quincy, FLSeptember 7, 2017
Good morning I enjoy my job at Hydrochem we are close to one another and tend too look out for each other all in all I say it's a jam up job. I enjoy the partnership of my coworkers
Nice working enviroment. Travel oppertunities.
Driver/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 5, 2017
Working with this company has opened many new oppertunities. I learned to drive class B trucks. I've traveled a great deal around the great lakes area.
It's a job
Technician (Former Employee) –  Canal Fulton, OHAugust 29, 2017
Busy and stressful work at times when there is work. Very little notice when you work or if you work nights. If you have a family, best look elsewhere for work or else you won't see them. Stay away from Canal Fulton branch but otherwise a good company to work for. Expect to be let go without any warning.
Pros
Co-workers
Benefits
Great company
Field Supervisor/Operation Manager (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXAugust 26, 2017
Great company to work with look after there worker and ensure there safety provide bonus and vacation
Listen to workers and take suggestions From workers
Poor work environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Austintown, OHAugust 24, 2017
To many lies , back stabbing people stepping over each other thinking that they will benefit from their actions. Jobs can be hazardous at times and you have to depend on others to keep you safe , that can't happen if everyone is only out for them self.
typical days
Technician (Former Employee) –  Clute, TXAugust 9, 2017
outside of the hours all the co workers and staff are very friendly and easy to get along with and easier to work with out of the other companies I've worked for
Safety is priority over operation
STEP UP SUPERVISOR/ VACUUM TRUCK DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXAugust 3, 2017
Understanding safety is to understand a persons life style inside and outside of work. A person can put themselves outside of risk inside of the work place and then allow themselves in harms way when they clock out. A person needs to have a safety culture intertwined with their entire life to be successful. Although there will be times when a person is put in a postion to where a short cut would be easier to do, but the long way is always safer because it is the right way. I have learned this in hydrochems culture when it is told to us by management and other employees.
Pros
Allowed to advance with proper training and in positions
Cons
401 K is not matched, Benefits are limited
it was a job
Operator (Former Employee) –  TexasAugust 1, 2017
Now for hydro chem, it had it ups and downs at this company. Some months you work and some months u don't. Cant pay bills that way. So when you get paid you better pay what u need to pay.
Loved it
Branch Administrator (Former Employee) –  Groves, TXJuly 27, 2017
Amazing place to work, Due to some extremely difficult life changing events I no longer work there but without a doubt a rewarding company to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hydrochem LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9