Hydrogen Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
A pleasant environment to work
Digital Researcher (Current Employee) –  LondonNovember 4, 2016
The working environment is very pleasant at Hydrogen. Hard work is always being recognised and rewarded, and everyone within the company are very knowledgeable and friendly, which really helped me to get a grip on the industry when I first joined. I personally enjoy the focused and fast-paced culture in the office which really motivate me every day. I also love the flexibility that Hydrogen offers and I can always fit my schedule around work life.
Pros
Flexible working hours
A good way to work
Marketing (Current Employee) –  LondonNovember 1, 2016
Hydrogen is a great place for both senior and junior staff.

With a new flexible working hours policy currently being trialled, it's meant I've been able to fit my work around my life. Allowing me to deal with some issues which may not have been possible in other companies.

Both sales and operation's staff are pleasant; and both know exactly what their roles are at Hydrogen. Management staff are also knowledgeable. Sadly both management and other staff are not always available to speak about issues within the company. Meaning they can take awhile to be resolved.

Overall a fun and friendly place to work though.
Pros
Good people, Good work/life balance, Strong team leaders
Cons
Staff hard to pin down
Career Summary Agness Slomska
Recruitment Consultant - Head hunter (Former Employee) –  londonOctober 6, 2013
My day at Hydrogen or any recruitment agency always start with a good coffee and market info. I was always checking current news within my market, later on email box etc. Every day has to be planned and well organised. I am always priorytizing my calls, arranging urgent calls during a day and selecting specific time for BD calls as well. At the end of the day I summarize everything and check the bullet points.
Pros
finishing at 5:30, flexible lunch hours
Cons
start at 7:30

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hydrogen Group. Our community is ready to answer.