Hygenic Corporation Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
North American Sales Team Intern (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDMarch 23, 2017
I worked for their North American Sales Team and learned so much from the individuals I worked with. Everyone there knows what it takes to succeed and they have built a huge brand.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
hard work
Not a good place to work.
Extrusion Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHAugust 12, 2016
Your no one there. Just management thinks they are way better than everyone else. The people that have been there awhile treat you like dirt. Pay is the only good thing about they company. They think they own you. Your life need to revolve around them.
I worked there for 5 yrs. Did both extrusion and mill work. If you miss a day your going to get yelled and screamed at.
Pros
pay
Cons
everything.
Stay away
Extrusion Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJune 9, 2016
This company does not care about it workers. It just wants a body to fill any open spot they may have. Manager thinks there better than everyone else. Fast paced work. Little or no training. Plunty of yelling at you if you miss a day of work. ( even if it is due to death in family) Everything rush rush Little or no training. They will say anything to get you in the door after that watch out.
Excellent People
Small Parcels Warehouse/Shipping Lead (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHDecember 18, 2014
I worked with the best type of people during my time with this company. I worked in shipping and receiving and although we were quite busy I truly miss the individuals that I worked with on a daily basis.
Pros
People
Cons
Management -- but whose isn't right?
Inside Sales
Sales (Former Employee) –  Akron, OhioJuly 31, 2014
I highly recommend not taking this job. No advancement opportunity! Pay sucks! The sales manager plays favorites and no matter what you do you will always be behind his little buddies. You will have to kiss his behind to get good leads. There is nothing ethical about this place. If you want a raise good luck it will not happen. The benefits are terrible and the business model makes absolutely no sense. If you take this job you better pray.
Pros
location
Cons
poor management, cry baby employees, hyprocrites, no dress code for women, they come in wearing anything they want. They crawl out of bed and come to work.
Not Recommended
warehouse (Former Employee) –  akron ohioSeptember 11, 2013
Management ( especially Warehouse - Logistics) managers can;t see past their own nose to see good quality people. Many are on ego trips and mis treat you . Constant turn over.
Pros
hours are good
Cons
Managers
Good company to work for.
Extruder operator and Mill operator (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJuly 23, 2012
Hard work with a decent wage that helped deal with the poor managment.
Cons
work hours changed in the middle of the work week.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hygenic Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Hygenic Corporation Reviews by Location