Hygenic Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Stay away
Extrusion Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJune 9, 2016
This company does not care about it workers. It just wants a body to fill any open spot they may have. Manager thinks there better than everyone else. Fast paced work. Little or no training. Plunty of yelling at you if you miss a day of work. ( even if it is due to death in family) Everything rush rush Little or no training. They will say anything to get you in the door after that watch out.
Pros
NONE
Cons
EVERYTHING
Inside Sales
Sales (Former Employee) –  Akron, OhioJuly 31, 2014
I highly recommend not taking this job. No advancement opportunity! Pay sucks! The sales manager plays favorites and no matter what you do you will always be behind his little buddies. You will have to kiss his behind to get good leads. There is nothing ethical about this place. If you want a raise good luck it will not happen. The benefits are terrible and the business model makes absolutely no sense. If you take this job you better pray.
Pros
location
Cons
poor management, cry baby employees, hyprocrites, no dress code for women, they come in wearing anything they want. they crawl out of bed and come to work.
Excellent People
Small Parcels Warehouse/Shipping Lead (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHDecember 18, 2014
I worked with the best type of people during my time with this company. I worked in shipping and receiving and although we were quite busy I truly miss the individuals that I worked with on a daily basis.
Pros
people
Cons
management -- but whose isn't right?
Good company to work for.
Extruder operator and Mill operator (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJuly 23, 2012
Hard work with a decent wage that helped deal with the poor managment.
Cons
work hours changed in the middle of the work week.

2.4