HYTORC was formed in 1968. We are the world’s leader in hydraulic and pneumatic torque wrench manufacturing. Our mission is to make industrial bolting safer, simpler and more precise and thus, reliable. With over 40 years of experience focused entirely on engineering new technologies for hydraulic and pneumatic torque wrenches while creating a worldwide 24/7 service network, HYTORC has become the most trusted name in the industry. Either from the bottom of the ocean capping the oil leak in the gulf in 2010 or from the top of the world, erecting the new world trade center, we help all industry with better bolting solutions
HYTORC, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to manage the business operations of our office located in Sweetwater, TX, which is dedicated to supporting heavy industries i.e. (refineries, power stations, petrochemical, mining, etc.)
This is a great working environment and is an excellent opportunity for the right person.
In this role, you will be the main point of contact for the facility handling the day-to-day operations and customer service/sales support.
- Management of all office operations and supervision of tool rental and repair staff.
- Complete all required part and sales order reports.
- Interact with customers to set appointments.
- Perform inventories quarterly and other misc. office operations.
- Control of P&L and vendor approval; Ensure a current, Signed and dated, W-9 for new vendors are obtained and that vendors are aware of sending invoices to appropriate address
- Process all customer billings; E-mail copies to A/P include approval
- Conducts meetings to meet ISO standards
- Scheduling of Mobile Van Technicians.
- Quoting of all tool sales and repair services for customers
- Procurement for all office needs and other duties as needs arise.
- Check invoices for accuracy and sign and date the invoice.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have a proven track record of office management with supervisory experience and the ability to provide excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment. Strong communication, organization and multi-tasking skills are a must. Familiarity with heavy industry applications/terminology or tool applications is strongly preferred. Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus.
HYTORC offers excellent working conditions, competitive compensation and a complete benefits package which includes 100% company-paid medical benefits.
Submit your resume with salary requirements today for immediate consideration.
Position is located in Sweetwater TX. Must travel daily to office in Sweetwater, TX