Hytorc

Hytorc Employer Reviews

Great company
shipping clerk (Former Employee), Mahwah, NJNovember 19, 2014
Pros: environment
Cons: very demanding
overall great job very demanding, down to earth coworkers......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Overall a very unorganized company
Field Technician (Former Employee), El Paso,txOctober 27, 2014
Pros: insurance
Cons: everything
This company seems like a good job at first, travel to new york for training so on and so forth. but when it comes to your life. this job is your life. say good by to your family. and hello to backstabbing shi* talking coworkers.the only good thing about this company is the insurance. even there bonus program they figure out how to screw you out of your money.
CHALLENGING AND STIMULATING WORKPLACE WHERE OWNERSHIP CARES ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES
Anonymous (Current Employee), Mahwah, NJSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: generous benefits package, 3 weeks + my birthday as a paid vacation, bbq's on the grounds behind the office (catered), 1 hour lunches, challenging / stimulating work environment
Cons: hard work, constant adapting/adjusting to new environments and direction
The work environment is very demanding. I find myself being pushed towards excellence. Since I believe in the leadership, I can feel that their push is leading me to achieve more than if I were on my own. This forces me to intensely focus and grow, both professionally and personally. I tend to enjoy a great feeling of satisfaction when my projects are completed. It is a rewarding experience working with my direct manager. We celebrate when we win the "big games", but we also take notice of and enjoy the small victories along the way. It was an excellent decision on my part to go to Hytorc and run with the best.
Promises and promises..
calibration technician (Former Employee), Mahwah NJSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: everything else
A lot of jelousy and back stabbers...people just complaint all day bout how bad the company is and how great it was before the original owner died...now they can't keep employees
Great Benefits and Pay
Shipping Supervisor/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Mahwah NJJuly 30, 2014
Pros: healthcare, pay
Cons: management, breaks, unorganized
Very unorganized, Management is not good, They hire a new Manager every year. Pay is good and benefits are good. I really like what i did there and was proud of what i learned.
Very scrambled management, no leadership
Technician/ Sales (Current Employee), MissouriFebruary 15, 2014
Was promised 6 figure salary
No cold call sales
Not micro managed
Toughest job I ever had
International Sales Manager (Former Employee), Mahwah, NJAugust 12, 2013
Pros: experience
Cons: 7-80% international travel.
HYTORC is the global leader in Torque. When I was hired 14 people held my job in 7 years. I was promoted and given 2, 25% raises. 75% travel was too much.
Beware
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Mahwah, NJJune 9, 2013
Pros: comp, medical
Cons: lack of professionalism, organization, management.
Beware. You will be promised many things that they will not follow through on. Family owned, you must brown nose to get any increase in pay. Coworkers will stab you in the back even those under you and management will believe anything. Poorly managed by individuals without higher education, experience, or professionalism. Extremely high turnover rate employees are layed off every year or more often (about 70 total employees). You have been warned. Company is profitable because of worldwide sales handled by independent sales offices.
Good experience
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee), Mahwah, NJMarch 4, 2013
Pros: gained a lot of knowledge
Cons: benefits
Was able to gain management experience. Implemented applicant tracking system.
nice
Calibration Technician (Temp) (Former Employee), Mahwah, NJNovember 21, 2012
Pros: friendly
Cons: nothing
good, excellent, awesome, great, super, terrific.
not sure what else to say but it was fun.

About Hytorc

HYTORC was formed in 1968. It is the world’s oldest and largest hydraulic torque wrench manufacturer. Our mission is to – Read more

Hytorc Salaries