Hyundai Capital America Employee Reviews

productive and alot of rewards
Collections Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2017
I love what I do and Hyundai gave me the skills and resources to be successful in my role. I trained alot of new hires who are very comfortable with the systems.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
point sytem if tardy or absent
Hyundai Culuture
Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2017
One thing that it is important to Hyundai, is Employee Engagement, Integrity and they Value their Customers and Brand. There is always comstant changes, that sometimes can be challenging.
Pros
Employee Engagement
Cons
Constant changes
A lot of change
Collections Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 2, 2017
The workplace is constantly changing. Management is poorly structured. They job pays great and benefits are even better. They offer pretty good incentives for good performers.
Constant "fire drill"
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 1, 2017
A typical day at Hyundai consisted of a complete opposite approach of what you did the day before. Which means every single day there was the complete opposite from the day before.
A great place to work
Funding Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 31, 2017
A typical day at Hyundai starts with flexible hours. It helps with the Atlanta traffic and work life balance. The culture of the company is a variety of people that's open diversity.
Pros
Healthcare is excellent
People are what makes the company
Sr. Lease-End Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 11, 2017
Unfortunately Hyundai's culture was not consistent. Beginning with the new site in Plano, the culture was very relax but they missed the mark when they decided to change their policies without informing their employees. This cause Moral to go down, high turn overs, and lost of great employees. They also misused their human resources and overworked their employees without hiring help. Their portfolio grew very quickly without them being proactive and having enough people in place to handle the workload. They constantly made promises of change that never happened.
Pros
company events were fun and produced team building efforts
Cons
their pay is not competitive for the amount of work.
very fast paced environment poor management even though I liked my job I had to leave
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 9, 2017
I liked my job there but due to poor management I had to work almost 50 to 60 hours every week and had no balance in my life so decided to leave the company.
Ever Changing
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 14, 2017
Fast paced ever-changing environment, many jobs have limited to no chance for advancement opportunities within the department. You must change departments to advance.
A stressful, and harmful company to work for
Credit Analyst III (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 14, 2017
It was just not the best company to work for, by any means.I would not recommend this company to any of my current friends as a good place to work, it was not the worst, just overall a mediocre company
Hyundai
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 11, 2017
I really enjoyed the people I worked with and the advancement opportunities. What was unrealistic was the expectation to work 12 hour days 6 days a week and still provide quality work. The benefits were great.
Great Place To Work
Servicing Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 5, 2017
Great company, great management, feels like a family. We get a lot of work done, but also have fun and department/company activities. Great recognition for jobs well done.
Two companies in one
Manager - Procurement (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 3, 2017
Good people, great location in Irvine, CA. Lots of constant changes directed from Korea. Favoritism toward Koreans, upper management are just pawns from the "mother ship" in Korea. Lots of layoffs, constant change over.
Pros
Good building, good benifits
Cons
Ran as if we were in Korea...LOTS of micro-managing.
Good money Bad Environment
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 1, 2017
Lack of direction. You are held to the standard which is a moving target. Communication is terrible. Overly stressful environment. Major lack of IT infrastructure.
Pros
Pay, Benefits
Cons
Inconsistency. Poor Leadership
Management needs help
Servicing Manager (Former Employee) –  Acworth, GAAugust 30, 2017
Upper management doesn't know how to deal with mid level managers as well as expectation is outrageous for mid level managers. You are not able to do your job and your hands are tied. Employees are free to get away with what they want and managers have no say so they are walked on and are expendable.
Benefits
Cons
upper management diverse culture is a joke.
Experience
Experienced Funder, Smyrna (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAAugust 30, 2017
I feel like this could be a great place to work but the management staff plays favorites. I think it is all about who you know to get hired on permanent.
Productive and fun workplace
Privacy Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAAugust 23, 2017
Company does a great job of aligning productivity goals to organization's goals. Over the past couple of years there has been much improvement on employee's work/life balance.
nice business professional environment
Specialty Analyst - Collections Support (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 21, 2017
This was a great company to work for. Too much micro management but overall huge on work life balance. Great employee benefits however the bonus structure is not as enticing.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Great place to be. Great people to be around.
Analyst Collections Skip Tracing II (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 17, 2017
Hyundai is a great place to root yourself and retire from. However there are many areas of opportunity that we can improve in. other than that, Hyundai is an idea place to be employed.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Areas of opportunity for improvement all around
Great Benefits and Pay
Collections Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 14, 2017
Great company to work with. Many options of growth however management is of poor standards. They don't take the time to focus on agents and making sure the work environment is positive. This company has a zero tolerance policy which is very harsh towards employees who might follow the company guidelines but might not be favored. They allow others to cause problems in the workplace with light to no consequences. But punish individuals who don't carry any corrective actions with lost of employment. Job security is poor. You would want to have your resume ready at all times.
Pros
benefits, great income
Cons
management, Hr, unresolved problems in the work place
Productive, good benefits.
Collector II Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 7, 2017
A typical day at Hyundai was intense and fun at the same time. Management could use improvements. The hardest part of the job was being able to work the required hours.
Pros
The ability to advance
Cons
Position turnover rate