Hyundai Capital America Employee Reviews

So _ SO
Title Support and Payment Processing/Data Entry (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 28, 2015
This is a very good company but Job Security is moderate but Job Advancement is almost impossible. If applying please choose a department that you can handle day in and day out. As anywhere there are "favorites" in corporate America, which makes it that much more difficult to filter yourself and your talents from others on the floor with lesser qualities.
Competive Work Place
Sr. Credit Analyst II (Current Employee), Atlanta GAMay 5, 2015
Everyday is a challenge
I have learned a lot about the real role of building and maintaining vendor and dealer relationships
they would serve us lunch for the goals we met,
analyst ll/ skiptracer/collections (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 17, 2015
Pros: they do serve lunch now and then for met goals
Cons: bad management
they had ping pong tables, and a computer room for personal use
people were nice there management needed more people skills
awesome co
Sr. Fraud/Recovery Administrator III (Former Employee), irvine caJanuary 16, 2015
Professional Administrative Assistance with 5 years of experience managing business relations and special projects at senior management level. Serve as primary point of contact liaison between management, sales teams, dealerships, law enforcement, outside legal counsel. Ability to work independently manage tasks and projects to completion. Proficient in SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Shaw, CRM (web based), Stars,(web based) Centrvu, Daybreak(mainframe), LeasePak, Internet Explorer, Icaf, Ivault, DMS, RMS, Avaya, Conerto, Witness, Nice, Focus, Brio(web based reporting system).
productive and positive work environment.
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: company lunches, yearly christmas party and 4th of july picnic with drawings for prizes.
Cons: management conflicts and limited schedules
Understanding the ends and outs of car finance. I was able to explain the break down to customers, find issues and correct problems. If I was presented with a customer with a hardship I was able to offer different options to suit their needs. Co-workers are friendly and helpful if needed. The hardest part of my job was moving up in the company. The most enjoyable was going in and helping customers with such a great work environment.
Good company, but lots of hard work and long hours.
Vice President, Business Systems (Current Employee), Irvine, CANovember 15, 2014
Rapid growth has created a lot of opportunity, but has caused lots of changing priorities and directions. CEO is great.
Best job I ever had.
Bankruptcy Analyst II for 14 years. (Former Employee), Irvine, CAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: one of the best company's to work for. we had christmas party's. we had summer party's.
Cons: health care provided but the deductables, share of cost is high.
The days started at 6am-3pm M-F with every other Saturday. I learned how to read the chapter 11, 12, 13 plans. I learned how to get information from the trustee by phone or look up on their website. I also learned how to go into the court docket to review the chapter 13 cases.

My co-workers where great. I could not complain. We all worked at as a team.

The hardest part of the job was when the company started to transfer the company to Texas, starting with the collections department and customer service. We had to do our own work and still be a back up for those departments that where effected by the
transfer.

Most enjoyable was the department I was in. We all worked so closely together to maintain our goals, we where all trained to do the other persons job incase they where out of the office. I was the best team I had ever work with.
Would not recommend this company
Analyst (Former Employee), Irvine, CASeptember 23, 2014
Pros: benefits, company lease vehicle
Cons: everything else
Only good thing about working for Hyundai was the benefits. Other than that, there is so much FAVORTISIM. If your not with the "In Crowd" you will not succeed in this company. The people who cause the most problems are the ones that get ahead. Your voice is not heard and lack of promotions for those that deserve it.

From the get go, I could tell that this company is run by people who do not care about their employees.
Worst Job out
Collector II (Current Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: car lease
Cons: you can never take off, don't care if you live or die
This Place is like you going to twilight zone that's only the collection department they make stuff up as they go.....
Lots of temps/Bad management/Too many favorites
Analyst (Current Employee), Irvine, CAAugust 18, 2014
Pros: flexible time, ok pay, location
Cons: 30 min.lunch which some abuse, poor management, temps for permanents jobs
Depending on who is your boss, time can be flexible.
The perms chit chat all day long, can hear them talk & laugh so loud you could hear them from the other side of the floor.
There are too many temps, like 40% of the dept. because the perms are busy playing all day long. I've never worked for a co. that uses so many temps, some are here for over 2 yrs. I feel so sad for them, and it's bad for future job hunting.
Management is pretty bad, too many favorites.
If you want to work for this co., you don't need to be qualified for the job, you just need be a favorite and pretend you're doing the work.
Lots of perks
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee), Irvine, CAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: beautiful office environment, nice people, open working environment
Cons: culture, politics and favoritism
I really enjoyed this assignment. However, I felt the constant difference of treatment between permanent employees and contractors. I loved this job because it evolved into a variety of tasks. Some tasks and software were completely new to me. I am excited to be adding them to my resume. I expressed my strong desire to join HCA as a permanent team member, but I wasn't encouraged by my direct supervisor.
work life
FUNDING ANALYST (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 31, 2014
Pros: they did provide free lunches at times and other incentives
Cons: micromanaged, overworked and underpaid, not enough vacation time for the stress
Since new management is in positions they have never held, it is difficult for them to manage without prejudice. There is a lot of favoritism due to new supervisors are put in place from among staff. Nepotism is very much the norm. The work cultural fosters a disrespectful environment. It is highly micromanaged and associates are treated as if they are elementary school children. They have a lot to learn and the management could use a change from the branch manager and assistant managers to supervisors and leads. They made environment stressful when it did not have to be that way.
Innovative & open mind of work place
Senior Accountant (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJune 27, 2014
Pros: great benefit package including lease vehical
Cons: changes made for change rather than better output.
Very fast and changing dynamic organisation with last 5 year very significant growth in Retail, Lease and Commercial auto captive loan portfolio with international background. Time management with accuracy are must requirement. Preparing daily journal entries for different portfolio. Bank reconciliation, other accounting reconciliation and month end journal entries. Continuously learning process with other department, marketing program and management. I love to research reconciling item and resolve it in timely manner. Very friendly and professional work environment.
I did learn a lot in this Company
Analyst I Recovery Specialist (Current Employee), Hyundai capital AmericaApril 14, 2014
• 12+ years of experience in the financial industry.
• A track record of quality work and maintaining high standards of excellence.
• Respected team member and work together as a team.
• An uncompromising emphasis on quality and cost savings.
• Back up for analyst recovery support at Recovery and Bankruptcy department
fun place to work
Remarketing Specialist (Current Employee), Irvine, CAMarch 1, 2014
Pros: free breakfast
Fun atmosphere
management is great
relocating to Dallas, TX
good
PL/SQL Developer (Current Employee), Irvine, CADecember 15, 2013
It is good to work.
Work environment is friendly and enjoyable.
Nice building
Funder I (Retail & Lease) (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 7, 2013
Fair work life balance, too demanding at times by asking you to cut your lunch breaks in 1/2
The pay is different per department.
Productive Day
Credit Analyst I (Agent Exchange (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 18, 2013
I am currently in a fast paced environment that is challenging and exciting.
Great Benefits
NA (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 16, 2013
Great place to work! Hard working group with awesome successes.
Growing Company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 29, 2013
Pros: captive finance of good product
Cons: growing pains, system frustration
The service center in Plano is a very nice facility with great people. The company is in a constant state of transition and growth, causing frustration from an employee level. The benefits and compensation are somewhat below market and the work-life balance is virtually non-existent