Hyundai Capital America Employee Reviews in United States

Good benefits and game room, but...
Analyst I - Servicing Support (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 25, 2016
High turnover rate with management. Management positions are always filled from outside the company

Heavy use of temps, hardly any straight-hires

No real opportunity for advancement, only lateral moves to different departments

Several fun events for the company (mixers, social clubs, food truck day, pizza day, etc.)

Good benefits, yearly bonus
Lots of chance to learn and manage work effectively
QA Analyst Manager (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 2, 2016
Fun place to work and extremely nice people.
Learnt how to manage offshore teams and increase productivity.
Hardest part of the job is to co-ordinate with the development team but thanks to the very knowledgable project managers every issue is resolved in a timely manner.
n/a
Servicing Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 18, 2016
Senior managers do not know or care to know the job functions, products or services.
Systems are out dated
no realistic goals
expectations are too demanding with limited system
Low morale
California is consider the SME but they make more errors than Dallas and Atlanta
great place to work
Customer Service Lead Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 22, 2016
It is definitely a
great place to work and I would recommend it to anyone. The people are very friendly and the management team is very open door policy and easy to talk to. it is a lot of room for growth because the company is growing
Pros
benefits and pay
Cons
depending on the department you work in the hours can be an issue
Productive place to work
Remarketing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXDecember 30, 2015
Coordinate, Clear and Consign accounts to auction. The most enjoyable part of my job is the atmosphere. Ensure retail accounts, lease returns and repossessions are assigned to auctions daily with efficiency and accuracy
Pros
Atmosphere
Cons
Career Advancement
Professional, Loyal, Self Motivated
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisiana regionMarch 1, 2016
I learned that you always have to consider all possible senarios and continue to get feed back from your clients as well as your peers.
Management has no strategic direction; unstable work environment
Sr Manager - Pricing Strategy & Market Analytics (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 26, 2015
Above average benefits and location; horrible strategic direction; little chance for advancement; no offices/privacy for managers
Pros
Good location
Cons
Too numerous to mention
productive and hardworking place
car inspector (Former Employee) –  montgomery alSeptember 18, 2015
iv learned different part of a car ,how to operate car machinist.
The management were under controlled, my coworker was very friendly and trained me very quick on my job , the hardest part of the job , standing on my feet for 12 hours , the most enjoyable part when ive birthday parties for coworker
Pros
increases hours
Cons
short breaks
Productive & fun work place
Servicing Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fountain Valley & Irvine, CASeptember 21, 2015
It was a fun place to work with supportive management and great team work participation with my co-workers within my department as well as support from other departments.
Pros
Fun Days & Rewards for fulfilling group projects, great healthcare benefits
So _ SO
Title Support and Payment Processing/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 28, 2015
This is a very good company but Job Security is moderate but Job Advancement is almost impossible. If applying please choose a department that you can handle day in and day out. As anywhere there are "favorites" in corporate America, which makes it that much more difficult to filter yourself and your talents from others on the floor with lesser qualities.
Great Company but stressful work environment
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 2, 2015
management not properly trained or unfamiliar with systems to assist agents. No opportunites presented for growth beyond customer service department. No career development opportunities presented.Policies and procedures are broken or constantly changing causing difficulty in assisting customers .Morale very low is a stressful work environment. The hardest part of my job is being able to access required systems, get immediate assistance or acknowledgement from leads on difficult calls. Unable to contact internal department outside of email. management nor Internal departments are held accountable for errors and there are delays in being notified of changes and/or errors in process ,policies and procedures. Departmental wise everyone is not on the same page.
Pros
Good pay, excellent health and dental benefits, work colleagues great to work with create a positive environment, performance rewards, company and department events
Cons
unprofessionalism with management, all about numbers and perception, outside of company holidays company is not good work balance life
A good palce to work for
Relationship Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta GAAugust 30, 2015
Hours are long and compensation is not enough. Work becomes very boring at times and it seems as if you are stagnant in the company unless some one likes you very much then you can move up.
Pros
Insurnace is 100% paid
Hyundai
Remarketing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 7, 2015
Good company, good benefits, strict management. The morale is high, but only in certain departments and areas of the company. Little room for error. Not much down time or time to be off.
overall I had a great team
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 24, 2015
amazing process flows and trainings for teams yet very strict working hours with very less flexibility. zero error policies, too rigid process.
Pros
Trainings
Cons
Rigidity and not much enhancement in tech.
awesome co
Sr. Fraud/Recovery Administrator III (Former Employee) –  irvine caJanuary 16, 2015
Professional Administrative Assistance with 5 years of experience managing business relations and special projects at senior management level. Serve as primary point of contact liaison between management, sales teams, dealerships, law enforcement, outside legal counsel. Ability to work independently manage tasks and projects to completion. Proficient in SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Shaw, CRM (web based), Stars,(web based) Centrvu, Daybreak(mainframe), LeasePak, Internet Explorer, Icaf, Ivault, DMS, RMS, Avaya, Conerto, Witness, Nice, Focus, Brio(web based reporting system).
productive and positive work environment.
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 3, 2015
Understanding the ends and outs of car finance. I was able to explain the break down to customers, find issues and correct problems. If I was presented with a customer with a hardship I was able to offer different options to suit their needs. Co-workers are friendly and helpful if needed. The hardest part of my job was moving up in the company. The most enjoyable was going in and helping customers with such a great work environment.
Pros
company lunches, yearly christmas party and 4th of july picnic with drawings for prizes.
Cons
management conflicts and limited schedules
Would not recommend this company
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 23, 2014
Only good thing about working for Hyundai was the benefits. Other than that, there is so much FAVORTISIM. If your not with the "In Crowd" you will not succeed in this company. The people who cause the most problems are the ones that get ahead. Your voice is not heard and lack of promotions for those that deserve it.

From the get go, I could tell that this company is run by people who do not care about their employees.
Pros
benefits, company lease vehicle
Cons
everything else
Lots of temps/Bad management/Too many favorites
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 18, 2014
Depending on who is your boss, time can be flexible.
The perms chit chat all day long, can hear them talk & laugh so loud you could hear them from the other side of the floor.
There are too many temps, like 40% of the dept. because the perms are busy playing all day long. I've never worked for a co. that uses so many temps, some are here for over 2 yrs. I feel so sad for them, and it's bad for future job hunting.
Management is pretty bad, too many favorites.
If you want to work for this co., you don't need to be qualified for the job, you just need be a favorite and pretend you're doing the work.
Pros
flexible time, ok pay, location
Cons
30 min.lunch which some abuse, poor management, temps for permanents jobs
Lots of perks
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 14, 2014
I really enjoyed this assignment. However, I felt the constant difference of treatment between permanent employees and contractors. I loved this job because it evolved into a variety of tasks. Some tasks and software were completely new to me. I am excited to be adding them to my resume. I expressed my strong desire to join HCA as a permanent team member, but I wasn't encouraged by my direct supervisor.
Pros
beautiful office environment, nice people, open working environment
Cons
culture, politics and favoritism
work life
FUNDING ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 31, 2014
Since new management is in positions they have never held, it is difficult for them to manage without prejudice. There is a lot of favoritism due to new supervisors are put in place from among staff. Nepotism is very much the norm. The work cultural fosters a disrespectful environment. It is highly micromanaged and associates are treated as if they are elementary school children. They have a lot to learn and the management could use a change from the branch manager and assistant managers to supervisors and leads. They made environment stressful when it did not have to be that way.
Pros
they did provide free lunches at times and other incentives
Cons
micromanaged, overworked and underpaid, not enough vacation time for the stress

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hyundai Capital America. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9