Test the multimedia system to insure that all requirements are met and the highest software quality is achieved. Must have excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to work with customers effectively.
- Working knowledge of Navigation System, Telematics System, and Bluetooth systems.
- Review and update appropriate updates to IOP as new emerging technology applications are implemented
- Participate in design review
- Identify production requirement or performance issues and negotiate with core design team for resolution
- Manage small projects and technical resources, including planning, estimating and follow through
- Works with the customer to further define requirements and to resolve issues
- Communicate effectively with core design team and MNA to improve overall system performance
- Responsible for communication with customer on design definition
- Responsible for project management and project review with customers
- Creation of system test plans based on specifications and standards
- Analyze the test results
- Must have 3 year + experience using BT logging tools
- Experiences with the following tools : V-CAN, M-CAN, N-BUS,
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have experience with OEM vehicle development project from start to production
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
***This position is a Resident Engineer to California. Headquarter office is located in Farmington Hills, MI.
Hyundai Mobis is the largest automotive parts supplier in Korea. We have several locations all over the world. In North America alone, Mobis...