HzO – Draper, UT
Title: Mechanical/Process Engineer Level 1
Company: HzO, Inc
Location: Greater Salt Lake City
Type: Full Time
Experience: 0-10 years
Function: Mechanical Process Engineering
Compensation based on experience: 15-25/hr
This position will encompass:
- Ability to write “Work Instructions” for preparation of devices to be WaterBlocked™(WB)
- Develop tools for HzO’s manufacturing process and work with tool suppliers
- Develop and write specification documents for tool development
- Train customers in use and maintenance of equipment
- Work directly with technical team to develop and implement test plans.
- Design test plans to qualify a process for use with our WB system.
- Review data from tests for specific devices.
- Assist in writing reports on new processes used with our WB technology.
- Develop and maintain documents for all process tooling equipment.
- Daily duties are varied and may include working on special engineering teams to resolve immediate device or component concerns.
- This position will report to the Engineering team leader.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a high throughput manufacturing facility.
- Work with 3D design software (SolidWorks) to design process equipment.
- Hands on experience working with small electronic devices.
- Familiarity with “Quality Systems” and implementation.
- The candidate must be a team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have good communication skills to work with cross functional teams.
- Candidate must be skilled in Microsoft Office software.
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Materials Engineering or another relevant field.
HzO, Inc. is a high-growth technology company located in Salt Lake City, Utah that values creative thinkers and team players. The Technical Development Team at HzO is a cohesive group that works in a fast pace, ever evolving environment. HzO focuses on both the growth of the company and its employees. Its start-up status allows for the team to take on new responsibilities, interface with parts of the company outside of engineering, and constantly face new challenges. The opportunities for personal growth and education appear, at times, to be limitless, as do the demands and goals placed on our technology team. HzO is looking for individuals who are excited by this opportunity and can thrive in this environment.