I-Bankers Direct is reinventing investment banking for investors and growing companies. We operate an online investment platform that provides accredited investors and venture groups with direct access to equity investments in dynamic, growth-stage companies.
I-Bankers Direct has harnessed the power of the Internet—in combination with the experience our team has gained helping companies access more than $6 billion in capital over the past 18 years—to create a platform where individual investors, venture capitalists and private equity investors can efficiently connect with and invest in early-stage companies.
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, hands-on marketing leader to demonstrate distinction in a rapidly growing sector by designing and implementing world-class strategies across traditional and digital channels.
Visit us at www.ibankers.com
(TO APPLY: Visit www.tinyurl.com/I-Bankers-CMO)
I-Bankers Direct is seeking a passionate leader with proven success in building marketing programs designed to drive user acquisition and customer loyalty. The selected candidate will oversee all digital and traditional marketing efforts, will be a proven brand-builder and serve as a member of the company’s senior management team. This is a great opportunity to excel across marketing channels and demonstrate distinction as a key player in a rapidly growing business.
What You’ve Done:
- 6+ years’ experience with proven track record in developing and implementing highly effective, multi-faceted marketing programs
- Worked for Internet-driven company utilizing social networking (familiarity with marketing of B2C financial services a big plus)
- You have run large-scale online and off-line branding programs as well as direct response and user acquisition campaigns
- Experience managing digital and traditional media outlets (including LinkedIn)
- You adapt quickly to shifting priorities and take a hands-on approach when crises arise
- You have used quantitative methodologies to track campaign performance
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and experience with website analytic tools such as Kissmetrics a plus
- Ability to operate in a rapidly evolving environment
- Knowledge of UI design strategies and trends across web and mobile platforms
What You’ll Do:
- Design, implement and facilitate marketing plans and lead global marketing activities
- Manage campaigns across all traditional and digital channels (print, conferences, posters, SEM, SEO, social, display, affiliate, email, etc.)
- Manage marketing calendar reflecting daily marketing initiatives as well as on-site and off-site promotional programs
- Design and drive innovative new marketing solutions
- Work closely with the product and engineering team to help conceive, launch and measure new website front-end features that impact user experience, and employ A/B testing to optimize on-site conversion and campaign performance
- Brainstorm new ideas, and draw conclusions from user data
- Manage relationships with media
- Create a portfolio of marketing tools to support sales, including competitive positioning, presentations and collateral
Title: Will be commensurate with experience
Compensation: Base Salary, Bonus, Stock Options
Local candidates preferred. Relocation assistance is not being offered.