I DRIVE SAFELY

I DRIVE SAFELY Employer Reviews

Very Stressful Non Compassionate or interpersonal
Customer Service at Virtual Representative (Current Employee), Houston,TXFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: working from home
Cons: rules and regulations in regarding to real life everyday occurrences
The most enjoyable part is providing the customer service, speaking with different people across the US. The company has recently changed over to where most of there employees in the state of TX are virtual. So there are people that you will work with that you do not know personally, due to little interaction. Management is not very compassionate towards – more... the employees, to where they make sure our voice is heard. . – less
Both good and bad experience
Animation Artist (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: good benefits, nice office, friendly coworkers, have linda.con account
Cons: didn't get paid over time, long hours, management didn't understand animation process
It was a good experience over all as I learned a lot about animation and motion graphics and the programs that I use. I Drive Safely has a Linda.com account so I was able to get online training during down time. I also got to work on animation projects that were used to educate people on the importance of safe driving practices. I found this to be a – more... very rewarding experience. The other staff members were also very friendly and easy to get along with.
The things that frustrated me about the job, however, were that the people over my department didn't really understand the animation process. When you tried to explain to them that certain things would take time, they usually didn't believe us and wouldn't give us an appropriate deadline to create good work. Because of this, we were often required to either cut corners and not have as good of quality of work as we were capable of creating or we would work late hours to complete a project. The late hours weren't so bad of a thing, but we didn't get paid over time for those hours, so that was a little frustrating. – less
Okay job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 14, 2013
The job is okay and you can learn somethings about take a safty driving course
productive and fast pace environment
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 9, 2012
Pros: rewards for doing good work, good managers and open door policy
Cons: short breaks, work weekends
Call center environment and its a 24 hours so they work with school schedulers and fast pace. Always something to do very productive work place and nice co workers.
A good environment with nice,friendly people
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 18, 2012
Pros: free money drawings
Cons: short breaks
A typical day includes lots of phone calls over the phone. I learned that no job is secure if they want you to be replaced. My co-workers were the best. The job was not hard at all. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friends I met.