I DRIVE SAFELY Employee Reviews

Great culture, positive work experience!
Sales Contractor (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAOctober 30, 2014
Enjoyed my time at IDS! - would recommend this company to anyone seeking a experience in the driver safety platform.
Very Stressful Non Compassionate or interpersonal
Customer Service at Virtual Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston,TXFebruary 27, 2014
The most enjoyable part is providing the customer service, speaking with different people across the US. The company has recently changed over to where most of there employees in the state of TX are virtual. So there are people that you will work with that you do not know personally, due to little interaction. Management is not very compassionate towards the employees, to where they make sure our voice is heard. .
Pros
working from home
Cons
rules and regulations in regarding to real life everyday occurrences
Both good and bad experience
Animation Artist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 4, 2014
It was a good experience over all as I learned a lot about animation and motion graphics and the programs that I use. I Drive Safely has a Linda.com account so I was able to get online training during down time. I also got to work on animation projects that were used to educate people on the importance of safe driving practices. I found this to be a very rewarding experience. The other staff members were also very friendly and easy to get along with.
The things that frustrated me about the job, however, were that the people over my department didn't really understand the animation process. When you tried to explain to them that certain things would take time, they usually didn't believe us and wouldn't give us an appropriate deadline to create good work. Because of this, we were often required to either cut corners and not have as good of quality of work as we were capable of creating or we would work late hours to complete a project. The late hours weren't so bad of a thing, but we didn't get paid over time for those hours, so that was a little frustrating.
Pros
good benefits, nice office, friendly coworkers, have linda.con account
Cons
didn't get paid over time, long hours, management didn't understand animation process
Okay job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 14, 2013
The job is okay and you can learn somethings about take a safty driving course
productive and fast pace environment
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 9, 2012
Call center environment and its a 24 hours so they work with school schedulers and fast pace. Always something to do very productive work place and nice co workers.
Pros
rewards for doing good work, good managers and open door policy
Cons
short breaks, work weekends
Toxic work environment
ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAApril 5, 2012
Sadly, as with many small companies the management has a very hostile attitude towards employees. This is attested by the fact that in the year I was there was a 70% turn-over in the call center.

I know of others who simply couldn't take the lack of trust and walked off the job after only being with the company for less than two months.

In all honesty I can't recommend this employer.
Pros
view from the office - looks over the pacific
Cons
always looking over your shoulder

2.4