i.M. Branded Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Unique Growing Company with Bright Future
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIJune 9, 2016
I've worked for this company for 3 years and have seen it double in size during that time. We have a great facility and all the tools needed to get the job done. I've found that if you need something, all you have to do is ask. I enjoy all my coworkers and have learned a lot since starting here.

I love the creativity and the unique projects that we have a part in, some very high profile. The toughest part is working through challenges that we've never had before.

Overall, I recommend this company to anyone that wants to be a part of something great, embraces challenges and takes pride in their work.
Pros
Cool products, growing team
Cons
Growing pains, new challenges
Needs Help
Former Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MichiganJune 6, 2016
First 2 reviews are spot on.The one thing they do have in the pro's side of the balance sheet are the talented people doing the real work in the shop as well as a few , maybe 2, in the field. Great potential, terrible environment .
Pros
some of the talent left
Cons
all the experience and talent that is no longer there
Designer (Current Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIJune 6, 2016
I am not sure why others have posted the reviews they have. I have worked here for several years and I find the job is only what you make of it. With any growing company, there are changes that happen and usually it's for the better and weeds out inefficiencies. The management here is 10x better than where I came from in my previous job. It's easier for people to point fingers at problems then try to be part of the solution. A good attitude and a willingness to want to do a good job go a long way. The company does a lot of high profile business and thus there is job security. I am very happy here!
Positive collaborative environment
Millworks (Current Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIJune 6, 2016
Having worked at i.M. Branded for a few years, I am happy to say they have turned the corner. The management structure they have settled on promotes a very positive work environment where everyone is encouraged to speak their mind. The work/life balance is among the best I have experienced, and the compensation is unmatched. This is a company where hard work is recognized and rewarded. I am excited to see where this company goes as they continue to grow and develop.
Pros
Great work/life balance and compensation. Positive environment.
Cons
N/a
Growing company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIJune 6, 2016
great company with a ton of potential. with a new leadership team in place, the company has really taken a positive step forward. lots of opportunity for those who want to work hard and look for solutions to problems, not simply talk about them. I plan to be here for many years to come!
Pros
Subsidized pop in the vending machines, coworkers who care, a great product
Cons
hard to keep up with all the growth!
Stay far away from this place!!
Never given a specific one! (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIApril 14, 2016
Terrible management. Constant restructuring going on. Major shake-ups every 3 months. They keep putting unskilled people in leader positions. If this place didn't have PENSKE money backing it, they would've closed the doors. It's unfortunate that PENSKE CORP hasn't caught on to the constant employee turnover at this place. Lots of good people have left because of non skilled people trying to run departments. They do not utilize the skills of good employees, instead there are people who can talk the talk but not produce and they do not a thing about it. There is so much back stabbing and brown nosing that goes on you will think you are back in elementary school. They have computer programs that nobody is trained properly to use, that was setup completely wrong resulting in lots of covering up mistakes, and also manipulation of numbers and formulas so that it looks like things are right. Lots of PDF's and copy and pasting going on.There is no job training. You are given a computer and a broad job description so when things go south the blame game starts. Any time you ask for help or training it goes through one ear and out the other by all management. Oh and then if you complain about something you know is just not right, like a project that you find errors on- you end up not saving the day, but a target on your back. There is also job discrimination that goes on. You are constantly given false hopes for advancement and raises. They claim their a "growing multi million dollar company" but tell you they can't give you a well deserved raise because they can't afford it.
Pros
Non existent
Cons
Tension filled environment
Terrible senior management, bought out by another company and restructure took place.
Western Regional Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIFebruary 17, 2015
No infrastructure, proper management non-existant, zero communication, lack of leadership, no follow up to assist with customers needs.