i3 Pharma Resourcing Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive and fun work place
Student Loan Counselor (Former Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILApril 18, 2016
This job was great, lots of challenges daily. There were opportunities where you could get a bonus check by reaching a quota. I loved helping customers out and educating them on things they had no knowledge of.
Great place, much excitement to reach goals
Student Loan Counselor (Former Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILNovember 2, 2015
make and receive calls to current and/or past college students, counsel them on the various payment arrangements for their student loans or student loan debt. The hardest part of the job was convincing the customer that we are of help and not calling to collect money while following the script we had to abide by. The most enjoyable part of the job was making a customer happy with knowledge they had no clue of and helping them get into a payment paln that suited them.
Pros
bonus check for goal reached
Cons
having to follow the exact script that was given.
H1N1 experience
Senior CRA II (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 21, 2014
My 3 H1N1 studies at i3 gave me great experience. It was a vaccine study, for 3 different age groups. It was very fast-paced, extremely fast enrollment, many serology specimens to monitor, many monitoring visits,however, a very rewarding period of my employment.
Productive and fun place to work
CONTRACT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJOctober 14, 2013
Great environment, Supervisor great to work with, work / life balance was good and if there was an issue, the company is very understanding
Pros
great people, fun activities through out the year
Cons
distance for me
not very good. you are just left hanging not good. nothing nice
Contractor (Former Employee) –  homeMarch 21, 2013
No I never work there again. Poorly supported systems.. You are 8 eight hours european time. The boss is british and no one helps you when you get stuck. Coworkers are overseas. Poor English
Pros
not many
Cons
they dont pay you on time
Sr. Pharmacovigilance Coordinator, Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIMarch 12, 2013
Very busy much work to do. More qualified staff would be a benefit for this work.
Pros
busy
i3 was a pleasure to work for. Managers were responsive. Ample time was allowed for initial and interim training.
Sr. Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJDecember 11, 2012
A typical day involved travel, long hours monitoring at the site, report writing and email catch up at the hotel in the evening. I enjoyed close relationships with project managers and fellow CRAs. Frequent interaction between two labs, CRA, on behalf of the study coordinators saved valuable time.
Pros
relationships with in-house coordinators was great.
Cons
cro was late in getting resources to problem/non-compliant clinical sites