i9 Sports Corporation Employee Reviews

Fun Playing with the kids
Soccer Official (Current Employee), Austin, TXJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Many breaks
Cons: Weekends
Being a referee for little kids is ironically a stress relieving job. You focus on making the kids' days better, and them learning the fun game of soccer.
great place to work
Site Manager (Current Employee), st. louis moJune 12, 2015
Love the hours and love the staff love the location. fun and friendly atmosphere to be in. looking forward to advance. I would recommend this place to anyone.
Excellent owners, Great work environment, fun job
Site Coordinator (Current Employee), League City, TxMay 19, 2015
Pros: good management, good pay, great environment
best job I ever had. lots of franchises in the US. this particular franchise is owned by 2 people. the communication between them and myself was excellent. worked very well with schedule.
not fun and managers dont care
T-Ball Coordinator (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMApril 28, 2015
I set up baseball fields for children that are 3-14 years old. Most of these children are beginners of baseball so I assist the coaches with the children to teach and show them the fundamentals on how to play correctly. I step in when I feel that the coach needs some assistance on presenting to the kids certain techniques you use in baseball and I also give them some advice that worked for me. I talk to them about my experiences to help them out in case they are unaware on how to handle the situation. I also make sure that the environment for the children is safe. I make sure that everyone including the parents are enjoying themselves as well as having good sportsmanship to show the children the proper way to react in those types of situations. When there are no coaches I have to volunteer myself and fill in the role as a coach. When we are short on coaches I help out those teams while making sure that all the other teams are being assisted as well. I assist with the concession stand when they need help when my games are done. Once all the games are finished I help clean up the fields including other sports they offer.
Great Place to Work
Field Supervisor (Former Employee), West Chester, OHApril 20, 2015
Pros: Good hours, competitive pay
Cons: Not a lot of advancement opportunities
The job was great, you were able to interact with players, coaches, referees and even parents. I learned that you have to be trustworthy with the referees' money and be a personable guy so you don't scare the families from coming back.
Productive and fun work place with kids
Soccer Instructor/ Site Manager (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIJanuary 15, 2015
• Soccer coach for 7-8 year old kids
• Referee soccer games between 3-8 year old kids
• Oversee sports to ensure safety for kids
counselor tutor
Head Coach/ Tutor (Former Employee), Bronx, NYOctober 13, 2014
help kids with homework and assisted with daily activities as well as
Pretty laid back job, didnt require much which was good
Site Manager (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLAugust 20, 2014
Pros: long breaks, good food
Cons: not enough hours
One of the most interesting jobs Ive had. My work day was pretty laid back the only time it was hectic was game day setting up the fields and cleaning them up but other than that pretty smooth sailing.
Productive, fast paced environment
Customer Relations (Current Employee), Riverview, FLAugust 16, 2014
Pros: friendly and interesting culture
Cons: no paid days off
i9 is a friendly and casual environment where the work can be very fast paced. The most enjoyable part is connecting with a multitude of people and their particular needs.
Really fun
Flag Football official (Current Employee), Ankeny iowaJune 26, 2014
you get to run around with the kids outside and be involved with sports how great is that
Poor management of staff
Assistant Program Director (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 23, 2014
Pros: building relationships with children and parents
Cons: no benefits, unequal workload
Answered 50 emails and phone calls daily
Learned to work under pressure
Learned to prioritize and manage in a stressful environment
The most enjoyable part of the job was when I was coaching my teams and helping provide a good experience to the kids and parents
Dream Job Content Wise
Coach (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 9, 2014
Pros: great pay, exciting work environment, freedom to work without micromanaging
Cons: not enough hours
Great atmosphere, friendly clientele as well as workforce, owner in touch with all levels of program, Fun Daily activities, coworkers friendly and supportive in activities.
Great company with a great goal
League Manager (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLApril 6, 2014
Pros: easy work schedule
Cons: only one day a week
I9 Sports is a youth sports organization that strives to instill positive values in sports that will help develop the character of young individuals.
Great place to work.
Site Director, Marketing Manager, Referee, Coach (Current Employee), Richardson, TXApril 3, 2014
Great place to work and meet new people while managing fields, coaches, and teams.
Very fun and exciting place to work
Site Coordinator (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 5, 2014
Working outdoors with children and sports is a dream job for me!
A great First job
Supervisor and Cash Holder (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: happy, friendly work envirmonet
Cons: leauge broke up after a few short years
A typical day was setting up the concession box, displaying the reffe's schedule, and making sure the feilds were in good condition. i learned cash handling skills, guest service basics, and hard work.
Managment included an amzing power couple who are still family friends to this day.
I had few coworkers all were kind.
Hardest part was being respected as a young woman with alot of responablites, and carring the large packs of bottles into the concession box.
Most enjoyable part was watching all these little boys and girls in their uniforms either kicking a soccer ball half their size, or tiny bats at a t-ball stand. We even had a flag foot ball for the 6-8 year olds and watching them throw and catch was adorable.
Rewarding and enjoyable environment
Site Manager (Current Employee), Palm City, FLJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: ability to make a difference in a child's life
Great environment and enjoyable atmosphere. Great company with a common goal to provide children with an outlet to have fun while learning sport and life skills
Making sports fun and inviting for kids without the win at all cost approach
DIRECTOR OF BASKETBALL OPERATIONS (Current Employee), VADecember 31, 2013
Pros: great, fun atmosphere working with kids.
Cons: part-time
Meeting with the coaches going over the drills or tasks to be covered for the day.

Training our referee's.

Running camps or clinics.

Addressing any parent or child issues that may arise.
Productive and fun sports environment
Head Coach/Ref (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZDecember 13, 2013
Pros: only on weekends, decent pay for the hours and work
Cons: wish i could get more hours
A Typical day i will either be coaching and or reffing football games. When football season is over I am handing out flyers and trying to get people registered. I love my Co-Workers, we get along great and never have problems with one another. The hardest part of the job is keeping the Kids focused and the most enjoyable part of the job would just be the environment! The parents are amazing and the kids are even better!
Great Franchise, Results may vary
Program Director (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXDecember 3, 2013
Pros: work from home
Cons: full time employment is hard to come by
Work from home, customer service all on phone, Game day operations are easy with great organization and attention to detail.
Links