i9 Sports Corporation Employee Reviews

enjoyable work environment, great co workers
SOCCER INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 20, 2017
I9 sports has been a great weekend job and great opportunity to help teach children life lessons along with the soccer skills. Main goal is to make learning a new skill set enjoyable and fun for the kids every week.
Pros
weekends outside and can see progress in the players
Productive day as a Program Director
PROGRAM DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 15, 2017
-Plan, organize, and oversee all activities for members, including bringing in outside entertainment and programs
-Train and assign staff to lead activities
-Lead and facilitate activities
-Evaluate new members
-Ensure that members are participating in activities that are appropriate for their abilities
-Establish ongoing relationship with members
Living with a ping pong table
Official (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLFebruary 13, 2017
So what do you suggest that I do? Report them Google? Join them and start writing reviews for my own business? Or, need I not worry? Does the average consumer have enough savvy to spot fake reviews?
Poor communication
ROV Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VAJanuary 22, 2017
This company is a very simple business model yet is made overly complicated and is caused by disorganization and lack of communication of insensitive to preform your duties
Pros
High pay
Cons
No team work
Working with kids is Fun!!
Referee/Coach (Current Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCJanuary 13, 2017
Referee for sports league. Coach kids age 6-14 in Flag Football through instruction, training and guidance. Emphasize the value of teamwork in organized sports as well as sportsmanship and fairness with an opponent. Educate youth on the importance of exercise and nutrition. Maintain communication with parents on weekly basis on player’s progress.
Fun job and work with community
SPORTS INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJanuary 8, 2017
This is one of the best jobs I ever had. I enjoyed the energy and experience every day I came to work. It was also a really good pay for working part-time.
fun place to work, but poorly managed
SITE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VADecember 2, 2016
Majority of the days are full of excitement but are seldom unorganized. In apart due to the lack of proper staffing. The hiring process could stand a overhaul.
Great and fun place to work for with great owners
Promotions Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 24, 2016
Really great company to work for with amazing owners. Very flexible hours, part time work. Really great being able to go out and help coach kids with sports.
Great Mission Statement
Youth Sports Site Worker (Former Employee) –  Clive, IAOctober 20, 2016
The objective at i9 Sports is to get kids interested in and excited about playing sports, and they do a great job of cultivating that mentality among the staff and coaches involved. If you love sports and enjoy working with young people, then i9 is a great organization for you to be a part of.
Pros
Fun atmosphere, well-organized structure
Cons
Occupies weekend time, hyper-competitive parents and/or coaches
lots of work
Program Director (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 12, 2016
lots of work, especially around season starts.

more than not working 40+ hours

build leagues, call everyone to volunteer, site manage on weekends, marketing, calling schools and venues.
Pros
gas compensation, always something new.
Cons
too many things to do at once
Amazing staff and friendly environment
Referee/Umpire (Current Employee) –  Cooper City, FLJuly 21, 2016
Helped referee basketball and baseball games for ages 3-7. Helped coach and assist coaches of certain teams that needed help. Gave coaches ideas and tips on how to run practices and games. Overall goal in the end of the day is to have the kids enjoy the sport and want to continue playing it.
I9 sports
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 11, 2016
I9 promotes a good culture for youth sports .

Typical work day consist of answering and solving customer questions and concerns

Customer service management will work with scheduling

Great work

Hardest part of the job are bad customers

Making sure children have a chance to play a sport
Pros
NO WEEKENDS
Cons
MANAGEMENT COULD USE MORE TRAINING
Great work place
Coach (Current Employee) –  Wesley Chapel, FLJune 2, 2016
working at i9 i have come to love the environment and fellow employees. everyone is generally super friendly and always has a smile on their face
Fun and Energetic Workplace
Sports Coordinator/Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 5, 2016
Every weekend our small staff was able to set up and run soccer and tee ball games for youth. I learned so much about supervising a sports site and providing customer service. I managed the Lakeland site, but my direct supervisor was easy to work with and always understanding. Every co-worker I ever worked with was a joy to talk to and always there to help with anything. The headrest part of the job was making sure everything was set up correctly so the kids could have the best experience. It was very enjoyable watching the kids and parents in that setting that allowed the youth to get outside and have a good time and grow in sports.
Pros
Great wage, Short commute, Great staff
Cons
Not enough hours
Productive workplace with good culture to build upon
Program Director (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 12, 2016
There will always be a focus on work during the weekends for parts of the year as the majority of programs take place on Saturday or Sunday. Usually a small group of full time employees managing a large number of part time employees.
Fun place to help children learn and compete in sports.
Volunteer Coach (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEMarch 22, 2016
Fun atmosphere where kids can learn how to play sports. I had great co-workers who made work even more enjoyable. It felt good to give back to the sport that I love.
Great Place to Work!
Staff Member (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 17, 2016
In the area I live, there are 5 locations where i9 occurs every weekend when in season. Seasons are about 7-8 weeks long excluding the summer season which is about 4-5 weeks long.I work mostly as a referee and there's about 3-4 games a week I ref depending on the season. I've really gained much patience and learned more about working than children than ever before while working here. My co-workers are great; mostly college kids. Hardest part about working here is getting up early on a Saturday. The most enjoyable part about the job is seeing the smiles on the faces of the children as they have fun.
Pros
Not hard at all, manageable hours, awesome staff
Cons
low pay, competitive parents/children (can lead to arguments)
Awesome Staff and Leaders
Staff Coach and Referee (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJanuary 26, 2016
I've worked with I9 for about 2 years now and they have been amazing. They are dedicated to the details of getting the kids in our surrounding neighborhoods active and educated about the sports that they enjoy.
Best PartTime Job Ever
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLDecember 30, 2015
If you love kids and sports and love a postive atmosphere with ran by great managment who have the same mentality!!!! Work for I9.
Pros
Awesome Job
Cons
Not Full Time
Don't waste your time
call center (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLOctober 27, 2015
They don't care about you! They don't offer hours, no breaks, management feels that they are too good to talk to you unless they need something. They expect the lead to help and she was really nice but most of the time she was on the phone. Late night monthly meetings were a waste of time. They expect you to be there past 9 PM, wasting your time with empty promises that never happened. No room to grow. They just drop you for no reason!
Pros
Some of the people were nice
Cons
No breaks, Management ignores you, no hours, all about numbers and they have no idea what they are doing, Numbers were wrong most of the time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at i9 Sports Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4