i9 Sports Corporation Employee Review

View all i9 Sports Corporation reviews

Productive and fun sports environment
Head Coach/Ref (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 13, 2013
A Typical day i will either be coaching and or reffing football games. When football season is over I am handing out flyers and trying to get people registered. I love my Co-Workers, we get along great and never have problems with one another. The hardest part of the job is keeping the Kids focused and the most enjoyable part of the job would just be the environment! The parents are amazing and the kids are even better!
Pros
Only on weekends, Decent pay for the hours and work
Cons
wish i could get more hours

Other i9 Sports Corporation Employee Reviews

Fun, Enjoyable
Assistant Coordinator and Coach, Marketing (Current Employee) –  Gahanna, OHJanuary 19, 2018
Working with kids and helping them to establish fundamental sports knowledge. Great team to work with, the kids are great and the parents are parents.
Productive and fun place to work if you like youth sports
Staff/Coach (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJanuary 12, 2018
i9 Sports was a great place to work because it was a non-competitive league that allowed the children to learn different sports. It also benefits the parent because it does not require a weekly commitment. The children come on Saturday every week and practice with their teams before the games.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at i9 Sports Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4