i9 Sports Corporation Employee Reviews

ok workplace, great if you love kids
Referee, marketing (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 15, 2017
Great working with kids, very rewarding, had to arrive on time to set up all the sports field, hardest part seeing kids lose, fun encouraging them, coaching is the best part
Great environment, need to be organized and independently motivated
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJune 5, 2017
The skills I learned with this company helped me further my professional development. I was allowed to independently manage the sites I was assigned for each season. The regional director of the fairfax region is very awesome and looks out for your best interest. All he asks is that you put in the effort. If you don't have a strong work ethic it will show, you can't be lazy.
Pros
Good pay, parents and coaches are very nice, not too difficult if you're a hard worker
Cons
Great energy with very good culture.
Coach (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 9, 2017
Its only a weekend job but it is very rewarding coaching kids new skills. Along with all the appreciation of the parents that come with it. You also cant beat that extra $15/hr!!!
Pros
Great pay, rewarding work
Cons
Only weekend, limited hours to work
Fun and Exciting work place
Camp Director (Former Employee) –  Aldie, VAMay 9, 2017
This job was always fast paced never stopping, and that's what i loved about it. The workplace was great, you were outside for 6-7 hours and it was great because the weather was great. The employees were exciting to be around.
Pros
The experience
Cons
The weather
Well organized and Productive
Lead Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 4, 2017
The typical day consisted me on the phone, setting up kids in specific leagues. Management was great, they are friendly and supportive of their staff. I thought it was a great company to work for, I loved the people I worked with. I did however did not like how they just let everyone in the call center go very short notice. They outsourced it to another company.
Pros
Free leagues for your kids
Quick easy job
Coach pitch umpire (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 6, 2017
I would show up to a field already set up. Let both teams know when it is ten minutes till game time. From there I would umpire the game and report the scores to the I9 tent at the end of the games.
Loved Coaching---did not like owner of franchise
Head Flag Football Coach (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 4, 2017
Parents of players thought I was the best, but because not enough kids signed up for the next session I was not asked back---I think owner thought I was trying to take over his franchise when all I wanted to do was coach kids
Pros
Loved coaching
Cons
Didnt like Organization
enjoyable work environment, great co workers
SOCCER INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 20, 2017
I9 sports has been a great weekend job and great opportunity to help teach children life lessons along with the soccer skills. Main goal is to make learning a new skill set enjoyable and fun for the kids every week.
Pros
weekends outside and can see progress in the players
Productive day as a Program Director
PROGRAM DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 15, 2017
-Plan, organize, and oversee all activities for members, including bringing in outside entertainment and programs
-Train and assign staff to lead activities
-Lead and facilitate activities
-Evaluate new members
-Ensure that members are participating in activities that are appropriate for their abilities
-Establish ongoing relationship with members
Living with a ping pong table
Official (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLFebruary 13, 2017
So what do you suggest that I do? Report them Google? Join them and start writing reviews for my own business? Or, need I not worry? Does the average consumer have enough savvy to spot fake reviews?
Poor communication
ROV Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VAJanuary 22, 2017
This company is a very simple business model yet is made overly complicated and is caused by disorganization and lack of communication of insensitive to preform your duties
Pros
High pay
Cons
No team work
Fun interactive workplace
COACH, REFEREE (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VAJanuary 19, 2017
I loved working for I9 sports it was awesome, but they only offered work on the weekends, and occasionally during the week in the winter sports season. I learned a good deal of patience working with little kids and having to deal with there parents every time a child was injured or they disagreed with a call I made during a flag football or basketball game which I was the referee in. Management at I9 was organized and I always knew what tasks I needed to accomplish without having to constantly ask a manager. The most enjoyable part of the job was by far getting to teach little kids and interact with them. The hardest part of the job was having to ease parents afflictions with how I performed my job.
Pros
Breaks Every 3hrs
Cons
Nagging Parents
Working with kids is Fun!!
Referee/Coach (Current Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCJanuary 13, 2017
Referee for sports league. Coach kids age 6-14 in Flag Football through instruction, training and guidance. Emphasize the value of teamwork in organized sports as well as sportsmanship and fairness with an opponent. Educate youth on the importance of exercise and nutrition. Maintain communication with parents on weekly basis on player’s progress.
Fun job and work with community
SPORTS INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJanuary 8, 2017
This is one of the best jobs I ever had. I enjoyed the energy and experience every day I came to work. It was also a really good pay for working part-time.
fun place to work, but poorly managed
SITE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VADecember 2, 2016
Majority of the days are full of excitement but are seldom unorganized. In apart due to the lack of proper staffing. The hiring process could stand a overhaul.
Great and fun place to work for with great owners
Promotions Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 24, 2016
Really great company to work for with amazing owners. Very flexible hours, part time work. Really great being able to go out and help coach kids with sports.
Great Mission Statement
Youth Sports Site Worker (Former Employee) –  Clive, IAOctober 20, 2016
The objective at i9 Sports is to get kids interested in and excited about playing sports, and they do a great job of cultivating that mentality among the staff and coaches involved. If you love sports and enjoy working with young people, then i9 is a great organization for you to be a part of.
Pros
Fun atmosphere, well-organized structure
Cons
Occupies weekend time, hyper-competitive parents and/or coaches
lots of work
Program Director (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 12, 2016
lots of work, especially around season starts.

more than not working 40+ hours

build leagues, call everyone to volunteer, site manage on weekends, marketing, calling schools and venues.
Pros
gas compensation, always something new.
Cons
too many things to do at once
Amazing staff and friendly environment
Referee/Umpire (Current Employee) –  Cooper City, FLJuly 21, 2016
Helped referee basketball and baseball games for ages 3-7. Helped coach and assist coaches of certain teams that needed help. Gave coaches ideas and tips on how to run practices and games. Overall goal in the end of the day is to have the kids enjoy the sport and want to continue playing it.
I9 sports
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 11, 2016
I9 promotes a good culture for youth sports .

Typical work day consist of answering and solving customer questions and concerns

Customer service management will work with scheduling

Great work

Hardest part of the job are bad customers

Making sure children have a chance to play a sport
Pros
No weekends
Cons
Management could use more training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at i9 Sports Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

i9 Sports Corporation Reviews by Location