i9 Sports Corporation Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
I9 sports
Soccer Referee (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCSeptember 5, 2017
I9 sports was a good temporary job for any college student that is looking for some fun and cash. They are a growing corporation that I'm sure will do great in the future
Active and Fast-Paced Work Environment
Head Referee, Coach, and Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver Metro AreaSeptember 5, 2017
I had gotten the job from a friend on my football team in high school and really didn't expect to get much out of it. However, after working at I9 for a few years now I have learned a lot about what it takes to be an accountable worker. I was able to improve my skills of multi-tasking as well as fine tune other work skills, such as working in a team. My job at I9 made me more accountable for my actions and as a result made me a better employee. I received two raises for my work and I made personal relationships with many of the workers as well as the players and parents. Working at I9 allowed me to do what I like doing best and that is working with other people and interacting with customers throughout the day. It was a great work environment and I would recommend it to anyone needing a job on the weekends.
Pros
Work outside, Work with others, Fast Paced
Cons
Deal with younger children
Fun and Fast paced
INSTRUCTOR (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 3, 2017
i9 is a great place to for those who need a part-time job with great pay, they provide you with all the resources you need to be successful and help you along the way if needed. I would highly recommend working for this company.
Loved it
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILAugust 30, 2017
Great managers, relaxed "work" environment. After all, it's sports. I love to have as much fun as the children do. As a site manager, if you're fired up, the whole audience will be too.
Pros
Great organization, fun workplace, largely nice target market
Cons
The occasional unruly child or parent
Amazing
Referee/Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLAugust 23, 2017
I enjoyed every minute that I worked at i9 Sports. My supervisor was the best, very understanding and helpful. He taught me how to run my own site and trusted me to run 2 locations.
Pros
Free gatorade and snacks
Cons
Hot days in Florida
Excelent work place
Soccer Coach (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXAugust 9, 2017
Very rewaerding job to work at. Practice is 30 mins before the games start and they are every Saturday . The kids are great to coach and very respectful.
Excellent opportunity and rewarding environment
Youth Sports Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 1, 2017
Working at i9 Sports gave me the opportunity to assist in the over all growth and profitability of the company. Working in an organization that focuses on youth development in a sports environment was truly rewarding.
Pros
Flexible schedule, rewarding environment, able to make a difference.
Great Place to Work
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 24, 2017
This is a great place to work. The culture is great and the job is extremely rewarding. The pay is not all that great and there is not much room for advancement
soccer coach
Soccer Coach (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 19, 2017
Super fun job, although it was difficult to teach children to play sports it was very rewarding and fun. The manager would have us coach different age groups as well as referee, so be prepared to help out wherever you're needed!
i9 Sports
Basketball Referee (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 16, 2017
The i9 franchise I have had the privilege to work for has been great. Great co-workers, great boss and pay with a friendly environment! Would definitely recommend this job to anyone.
Fun workplace
Soccer Referee/Coach Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 15, 2017
Great place to work at. Helps kids really enjoy the many sports they offer. Very friendly staff. Great organization that really cares about the kids and will help them in many ways.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
heat outside
Great place
Sports Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, VAJune 29, 2017
I9 sports was a good place. It was moderate busy consisting of teaching kids sports and the importance of team work.
The staff was okay. Having very confusing and weird work schedules.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Poor management
ok workplace, great if you love kids
Referee, marketing (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 15, 2017
Great working with kids, very rewarding, had to arrive on time to set up all the sports field, hardest part seeing kids lose, fun encouraging them, coaching is the best part
Great environment, need to be organized and independently motivated
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJune 5, 2017
The skills I learned with this company helped me further my professional development. I was allowed to independently manage the sites I was assigned for each season. The regional director of the fairfax region is very awesome and looks out for your best interest. All he asks is that you put in the effort. If you don't have a strong work ethic it will show, you can't be lazy.
Pros
Good pay, parents and coaches are very nice, not too difficult if you're a hard worker
Cons
Great energy with very good culture.
Coach (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 9, 2017
Its only a weekend job but it is very rewarding coaching kids new skills. Along with all the appreciation of the parents that come with it. You also cant beat that extra $15/hr!!!
Pros
Great pay, rewarding work
Cons
Only weekend, limited hours to work
Fun and Exciting work place
Camp Director (Former Employee) –  Aldie, VAMay 9, 2017
This job was always fast paced never stopping, and that's what i loved about it. The workplace was great, you were outside for 6-7 hours and it was great because the weather was great. The employees were exciting to be around.
Pros
The experience
Cons
The weather
Well organized and Productive
Lead Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 4, 2017
The typical day consisted me on the phone, setting up kids in specific leagues. Management was great, they are friendly and supportive of their staff. I thought it was a great company to work for, I loved the people I worked with. I did however did not like how they just let everyone in the call center go very short notice. They outsourced it to another company.
Pros
Free leagues for your kids
Quick easy job
Coach pitch umpire (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 6, 2017
I would show up to a field already set up. Let both teams know when it is ten minutes till game time. From there I would umpire the game and report the scores to the I9 tent at the end of the games.
Loved Coaching---did not like owner of franchise
Head Flag Football Coach (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 4, 2017
Parents of players thought I was the best, but because not enough kids signed up for the next session I was not asked back---I think owner thought I was trying to take over his franchise when all I wanted to do was coach kids
Pros
Loved coaching
Cons
Didnt like Organization
enjoyable work environment, great co workers
SOCCER INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 20, 2017
I9 sports has been a great weekend job and great opportunity to help teach children life lessons along with the soccer skills. Main goal is to make learning a new skill set enjoyable and fun for the kids every week.
Pros
weekends outside and can see progress in the players

Ask a question about working or interviewing at i9 Sports Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4