i9 Sports

i9 Sports Employee Reviews

Fun enviroments to teach kids
Coach/Staff (Current Employee), Miami, FLJuly 29, 2013
Pros: saturday job, good pay
Cons: low hours
As a staff, I make sure everyone in my work area is doing their job. Also help kids with soccer skills. I learned a lot of patience and how to work in the heat. Manager always pushes us to do our best and have great attitudes towards people. My co-workers are are easy to deal with and young. The hardest part would be dealing with a unhappy parent because one tries its best to provide an exiting outlet. The best part is the easy money and seeing a kid learn and perform great.
Energetic office
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), FLJune 9, 2013
Pros: flexibility, co-workers from all backgrounds
Cons: customer service rep are part time positions, no benefits
Working at I9 Sports is an excellent opportunity to be in an office setting that provides flexibility to the staff, all the while maintaining and easy going atmosphere. There are always opportunities to grow within the organization, and appreciation is evident.
i9 Sports Experience
Coach/ Referee (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLMay 6, 2013
Pros: coaching sports is what i love to do. developing kids is something i enjoy doing.
Cons: the management and program set up could be better.
My typical day at work is exciting and exhausting all at the same time. Since I started working for i9 Sports I have learned more about coaching big groups of kids at various age groups. Management and priorities are out of line at i9 Sports. The hardest part of the job is making sure every kid gets something more out of the camp. The most enjoyable part is seeing the kids develop and mature in the game of soccer and into an athlete.
Great organization that gave back to youth athletes
Referee (Former Employee), Taylor, MIMay 1, 2013
I loved my job as a referee at I9 sports, Everyday I got to watch little kids play the game of football and I got a work out in the process. Co-workers were great as well
Fun
Head Coach (Former Employee), Bronx, NYApril 29, 2013
Pros: it's fun and non-stressful.
Great P/T job working with young children. This company is an after-school program and a sports club for children.
Fun Place to work.
Chief Referee (Former Employee), Keller, TXMarch 13, 2013
Pros: i love football so i enjoyed my job
Cons: not really any cons.
I enjoy watching youth run and play sports, compete with eachother and learn how it feels to be apart of something bigger than themselves and in a childs life I feel I starts with sports.
Exciting to start up a business with someone and see it from ground zero to success.
Assistant Sports Director (Former Employee), Huntersville, NCJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: great to start something from scratch.
Cons: sold the business
Purchase orders for all equipment for soccer, volleyball
and other sports.
Managing marketing items and setting up fields as a site coordinator.
Great
Referee (Former Employee), East Norriton, PADecember 19, 2012
Pros: great pay
Cons: not enough hours
The i9sports organization was an outstanding orgnaization that was very organized and was really a great company to work for.

I learned an extreme amount on how a club organization is ran, and how to deal with parents, scheduling, quality control, supervision.

Managment was excellent. Fair and organized very well

Co-workers really made it a great place to be.

Hardest part had to be getting the children to participate and learn from thier mistakes.

Having alot of fun with not only the employees and participants, but the parents as well
Fun environment with a purpose of both fun and education
Assistant Coordinator/Instructor (Former Employee), North Reading, MAMarch 27, 2012
I had inquired about a summer job with i9 Sports with the intention of gaining work experience to pad my resume. Little did I know that I would be watching the clock waiting eagerly for these work days to begin. i9 Sports did a great job of creating a fun environment for the kids to socialize and exercise but at the same time learn the game of football. I had the privelage to work alongside a great group of people who really put the kids experience above all else. We all seemed to enjoy the time we spent on the field and I think I spoke for all of us when I say it never felt like work but more like fun.