- 2 years+ work experience in a commercial Software Development environment with a focus on website development.
- Strong ASP.NET / VB.NET / C# using Visual Studio 2008/2010
- Strong Unit Testing experience
- Strong SQL Server 2008 and higher (understand Triggers, Store procs etc)
- Experience with IIS
- Solid history working the full project lifecycle of the web development process from client requirement gathering through to documentation
- Effectively be able to translate business requirements into a technical design and to transform that design into a working application;
- Ability to be flexible and work with non-technical stakeholders who often have limited technical knowledge as well as being willing to revise technical designs mid-development as business requirements change.
- Solid understanding of commercial systems development processes and the ability to meet tight deadlines, to be self-driven and motivated in a multidisciplinary environment is essential;
- Strong logical and analytical skills
- SEO / Google Adsense/Analytics experience a bonus
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
Indeed - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard -
IBISWorld is growing. Fast. And to keep up with our rapid growth, we’re looking to build on our biggest strength: our people....