Are you a Pharmacy Technician who would like to share your career passion and professional expertise in the classroom? IBMC is seeking an adjunct instructor to help our students obtain their dream career at the Cheyenne campus!
Does not require a teaching/education certificate - IBMC will provide instructor training for a Pharmacy Technician professional with expertise and experience.
Go to www.IBMC.edu to view program information and apply.
- Must have 2-5 years experience in a hospital or retail pharmacy setting as a pharmacist
or pharmacy technician;
- Instructors may teach across shifts and will have classes scheduled as available
- This position requires 8 hours per week classroom commitment per class for each five-week session.
IBMC offers a competitive salary and a great work environment!
Deliver educational curriculum and lesson knowledge to students in a classroom setting.
1) Provide in-class instruction/lecture and hands-on training as required by course
content in two and four hour sessions every five weeks.
2) Prepare for classroom lecture and hands-on training activities daily.
3) Attend required in-service, or company meetings annually.
4) Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
1) Substitute teach approved classes as needed.
2) Lead student groups or tutoring sessions as needed.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Knowledge/Skill and Ability
Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent attention to detail.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Ability to deliver education materials to diverse students in a classroom setting.
Ability to follow directions within established guidelines.
Education and Experience
Completion of college courses/degree and work experience specific to career college accreditation guidelines and specifications.
Work is performed in a classroom and/or lab environment on a college campus requiring outdoor driving to commute to campuses.