The Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC) is one of BC’s largest corporations and one of Canada’s largest property and casualty (P&C) insurers. We have 5,000 employees working with 3 million customers and business partners including 900 independent brokers and agents province-wide.
Our Enterprise Solutions, Identity Management Team supports the technology that provides Identity life-cycle, authentication and role-based authorization of access for our corporate systems. We need a strong Identity and Access Solution Specialist with proven operational experience in delivering Identity Management solutions. You have deep knowledge of the Oracle Identity Management Product Suite, specifically Identity Manager (OIM) and Access Manager (OAM), together with excellent Linux and Weblogic skills.
Your key focus and deliverables:
- Identify and evaluate business and technology risks, develop internal controls to mitigate risk, and recommend solutions to improve systems governance.
- Drive technical engagements with product vendors, systems integrators, lead the development of Identity Management solutions through to implementation
- Develop a technical roadmap through interfacing with customers, participate in architectural reviews, and develop complex system designs.
- Make configuration changes to the commercial off the shelf (COTS) software products, and ensure that the solution conforms with our corporate technical standards.
- Provide senior level consultation to clients and divisional staff to mature the business relationships and resolve complex technical issues.
- Drive the selection and tailoring of solution approaches, automation methods, technology and capacity planning, and tools to support operational service or projects.
To make an immediate contribution in this critical Enterprise Identity Management role, you will have demonstrated experience:
- Working on large projects using technologies such as Oracle Identity Management suite (OIM, OAM, OIA, OVD, etc.), Weblogic, BPEL, J2EE, ADF, JSF, Java Web Services, and Linux.
- Working with security frameworks and architectures for middleware software and databases, and with Directory and Federation Services implementation and administration.
- Leading technical projects, communicating objectives to the identity management team, troubleshooting and providing creative solutions, and ensuring progress tracks development objectives.
- Working within a complex environment and understanding the implications of regulatory requirements for security and audit as it pertains to identity management solutions.
- Working with technology-based tools or methodologies including ITIL and SDLC implementation methodologies, to review, design, and/or implement products and services.
- Building strong working relationship and influence decisions with product vendors, consulting partners, clients and stakeholders.
Your experience is supported by a technical or business degree; an industry recognized certification (CISSP, CISA, CISM, CIPP, and/or PMP) would be an asset.
As a valued member of the ICBC team, you’ll thrive in a performance-driven environment that emphasizes employee leadership and accountability for delivering results. Anticipate a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a challenging work environment.
This position is located in Vancouver, BC Canada and we are offering relocation assistance.
If you’re ready to join a driven team, we’d love to hear from you. For full details on this and all other current positions visit www.icbc.com.
ICBC is a welcoming, equal opportunity employer, and invites applications from all qualified candidates.
Indeed - 20 months ago