Recognizing the need to grow a successful business in an industry that has plenty room for growth, American Hose Company, a new company offering in house quality control for hydraulic hose that fits seamlessly with American Hose Company, opened its doors with the launch of their website on April 9, 2013. www.hydraulichose.com offers a variety of hoses and accessories for the foundation and pile driving Industry.
American Hose Company offers bulk hydraulic hose, bulk hydraulic crimp fittings, hydraulic adapters, quick disconnects, custom hose assemblies, kitting and bundling. The materials are the highest quality with endurance for all weather conditions, durability for heat, ozone chemical, oil, abrasion, UV and flame resistant. American Hose Company also offers knowledgeable service with a quality product at a competitive price. The company’s service includes bulk redistribution programs for smaller hydraulic hose suppliers, custom kitting & bundling to meet specific customer’s requests, and custom assembly fabrication to meet customer needs. We are your number one hose store with all your hydraulic hose needs in one place.
Primary Purpose: American Hose Company seeks a full time technician to create, ship, and receive hydraulic hoses in our corporate warehouse in Matthews, NC.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Hydraulic Hoses to...
- Assemble or disassemble hydraulic hoses in the shop or in the field
- Stock, tag, and register hoses into Epicor ERP inventory system
- Ensure that work areas maintain clean and hazard free at all times
- Identify and use of appropriate fittings for specified hoses
- Ship and receive hoses and related product to and from customers
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Recognized/formal training in above and associated hose & hydraulic fittings
- Ability to work under pressure on numerous projects simultaneously with fast turnaround
- Intermediate computer skills needed, will be in charge of entering and saving data, opening closing files, file creation, etc. with Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
An outstanding professional will have...
- High School Diploma
- Superior knowledge of hydraulic hoses, fittings, swivels, and flanges
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Formal postsecondary training in mechanics , welding and / or machining
- Can take initiative and make decisions as necessary
- High-level enthusiasm and initiative
We do NOT offer relocation services.
American Hose Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Visit American Hose Company at www.hydraulichose.com