DEVELOP A CAREER IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
Experience a rewarding career at Independent Capital Management, Inc. where you help people become financially independent while building your own personal financial wealth through career growth and development.
As a full-service financial advisory and management development firm, we are dedicated to providing training and support to successful individuals committed to developing a career in the financial services industry. As a representative with Independent Capital Management, Inc., you will help individuals and businesses build wealth and protect their hard-earned assets.
Our firm is completely independent, so our loyalty belongs exclusively to our clients, not to a parent company. This independence enables us to establish working relationships with a large number of industry-leading brokerage firms and insurance providers whose products we leverage to create customized plans that are tailored to suit our clients’ specific needs.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Grow your career at an expanding firm committed to promoting from within.
- Ambitious individuals have the opportunity to develop a management career without climbing a corporate ladder of seniority.
- Generous compensation package and benefits including medical, dental, vision and disability insurance, 401(k) with matching, tuition reimbursement for CFP designation, and the opportunity to qualify for business conferences in destinations such as Hawaii, Jamaica, Bahamas, Mexico, and New York.
- We will provide you with initial training to obtain industry licenses, followed by ongoing advisory and management training to elevate your career to the next level.
- Develop an entrepreneurial career with the administrative and marketing support of a world-class organization’s experienced team of managers.
- Implement our proven referral process to market your services and expand your business.
- Help people from all financial backgrounds, ranging from middle-income to high net worth, as you create customized plans to meet their specific needs.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working with an independent financial firm, accessing various financial solutions for your clients, without the limitations of proprietary products.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Trustworthy professional with a persistent work ethic.
- Organized individual who excels in problem solving and multi-tasking.
- Motivated hard worker who displays self-confidence and a strong desire to learn.
- Entrepreneur with the passion to build a business and achieve unlimited earning potential.
- Energetic self-starter with a track record of determination, effort and achievement.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience demonstrating proficiency in marketing, sales, customer service, and/or management skills.
AVAILABLE CAREER PATHS
- Management Trainee: This is an entry level position and involves learning all aspects of successfully managing a branch office. Our extensive management training program prepares the Management Trainee from the ground up to become a Division Manager under the direction of one of our Regional Vice Presidents. All management promotions come from within the company. This is an excellent opportunity for a career-oriented individual seeking an entrepreneurial position that provides career independence and excellent earnings potential.
- Financial Services Specialist: Whether you are new to the industry or you are looking to enhance your professional services, Independent Capital Management, Inc. can provide you with the training and marketing support you need to elevate your business to the next level. As a full-service independent Financial Services Specialist you can create customized plans to meet your clients’ needs in the following areas: retirement planning, executive benefits, asset protection and risk management, estate planning, education funding, liability management, and real estate.
- Build your business by contacting and meeting with warm referrals.
- Schedule appointments with confidence that your manager will mentor you through the client planning process, from situation assessment to plan implementation.
- Conduct face-to-face meetings, with the support of your manager, during which you will gather pertinent information and educate clients about fundamental financial issues.
- Analyze and manage clients’ assets and liabilities to enhance their net worth.
- Present and implement tax-efficient planning solutions to help clients accumulate tax-advantaged wealth and generate tax-free distributions.
- Provide a high level of individualized service throughout your long term consultative relationships with clients to increase loyalty and referral business.
- Expand your knowledge and financial expertise through ongoing specialized training.
For over 20 years, Independent Capital Management, Inc. has been providing solutions in the perplexing world of finance through a unique combination: independent professional advice with a personal touch. Our roots go back to a time when the financial world was changing – the Social Security system was weakening, people’s sense of security was being shaken as bank after bank failed, and employers were increasingly putting retirement planning in the hands of their employees. People were often confused and found themselves on their own when it came to planning for their financial future. We believe that it has become more complex than ever to implement an effective financial plan that meets all of your needs. ICM’s representatives are dedicated to working with clients on an ongoing basis to develop relationships that will last throughout their lives. Our goal is to help every client improve their quality of life by building financial confidence.
Additional Resources and Information
To learn more about our company and this unique career opportunity please contact us as follows:
Apply Online: www.icmfinancial.com
Indeed - 13 months ago
Founded in 1988, Independent Capital Management, Inc. was formed with the philosophy of providing independent financial advice to...