ICR, LLC, one of the fastest-growing Investor Relations & Financial Communications firms in the world, is seeking an experienced Capital Markets professional to join its Healthcare team. The position is a senior position with significant opportunity for growth. Capital markets experience in equity research, investment management or investment banking is required. This job can be located in Norwalk CT, NYC or will consider remote for the right candidate.
- Establishing a vertical focus and building an investor relations client base
- Creating IR - focused communications strategy and messaging for clients and developing and executing the tactical components to ensure achievement of all investor relations goals
- Managing production of all financial communications collateral, including financial news and earnings releases, letters to shareholders, investor presentations, IR website content and investor fact sheets
- Maintaining strong understanding of client business and strategy, economic models, financial results, industry trends, and operational developments
- Developing and managing relationships with current key analysts and institutional investors; building new relationships with potential analysts and institutional investors
- Keeping clients abreast of Wall Street expectations, investor questions, industry conferences, competitor developments, and trading activity
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 10 years investment community experience either as a buy- or sell-side analyst or in the investment banking capacity, ideally in the healthcare sector. Some experience in Investor Relations, either in corporate, consultancy, or some corporate experience preferred.
Other requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Communications or related field or MBA
- Strong knowledge of finance, investment and equity markets as well as knowledge of SEC disclosure regulations (Reg. FD and Sarbanes-Oxley)
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects from conception to completion in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent organizational, verbal & written communication skills
- Computer skills a must (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Bloomberg)
- Proven track record in developing and managing relationships with Wall Street and the media will be a plus
Indeed - 15 months ago
ICR is a recognized leader in financial communications. Founded in 1998, ICR is staffed primarily with former senior-level Wall Street...