We're out to repair the world, one iOS device at a time.
We started on a college campus repairing iPhones 2 years ago and now have over 310 locations in 10 countries. We are all Apple enthusiasts and love their products and are out to help repair people's worlds. We have an incredible team of 15 people in Redwood City and are looking to add a talented and equally awesome designer / marketing guru to our ranks (that is fun to be with). Our (incredible) office is on the bay in Redwood Shores (next to our 30' sailboat of course) and our we would love to meet someone who could grow with us as a company and do the best work in their lives while having the best time of their lives.
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative designer to intern at our office on a daily basis, working closely with our two (rockstar) designers. The majority of the time you will be working on marketing material for our 300+ iTechs located all around the globe. These marketing materials range from business cards, flyers, to car decals. We want another creative mind and great project manager on our tea. As your time with us grows, you'll become involved in a wider variety of projects.
- Strong, diverse design portfolio that is well balanced and demonstrates a focus on graphic or communication design
- Basic layout skills and strong typographic skills
- Design Training is preferable but if your'e naturally talented than who cares about a piece of paper from college… except your parents.
- Ability to communicate effectively and substantiate your design directions
- Passion for your work and a desire to work with a team
- Basic understanding of brand identities
- Experience with Adobe CS6: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to self manage, multitask and prioritize, handling multiple projects concurrently
- Production skills and exposure to HTML
- Prior work experience is desirable, but not required
- Work out of our offices on the bay in Redwood City - Knowing how to sail is a +
- Be awesome to hang out with. If you're uncomfortable camping with the team on a whim or playing dodgeball in the office than this probably isn't right for you
If you're interested in getting on board with a company growing like crazy and changing the face of the repair & buyback industry, send us your portfolio and resume. We would love to talk and meet with you ASAP.
This is a paid position and if you're as awesome as we think you are this will lead to full-time employment after completion, as well as school credit if desired.
Check us out online at www.iCracked.com
-The iCracked Team