Industrial Distribution Group, Inc is the market leader in the design, build and management of supply chain solutions and national distributor of indirect materials such as Cutting Tools, Abrasives, Chemicals and Lubricants, Safety, Hand and Power Tools and Maintenance Equipment and Supplies to the Metalworking and Plant Operations segments of the manufacturing industry.
We are currently seeking experienced Inside Sales professionals for our West Chester, OH office. This position is primarily responsible for maintaining, generating and closing new business with existing customers as well as with new customers by utilizing leads in specific geographic areas and targeted SIC codes. The Inside Sales Associate will be responsible for making outbound telesales calls to these targeted customer group areas utilizing a value based selling approach.
- Business-to-Business industrial distribution sales experience
- 2 to 5 years sales experience with 1-2 years outbound phone marketing/telemarketing experience
- Prefer someone who has knowledge of products, pricing, and competition in a sales environment similar to IDG’s target market.
- Metal working and Plant Operations industry knowledge preferred
- Delivered excellent sales results by utilizing proven investigation or probing skills to uncover sales opportunities.
- Has previous experience and knowledge of a Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM)
- Utilized various tools, demonstrating strong time management skills
- Demonstrated intermediate level of ability to use Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Detail oriented with strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelors degree preferred
To learn more, visit www.idg-corp.com or www.idgsupply.com
Industrial Distribution Group, Inc. is the market leader in the design, build, and management of supply chain solutions and a national...