IDG is a Leading National Industrial Distributor of Metal Working & Plant Operation products. Our Sales Associates are knowledgeable and experienced in selling both products and Supply Chain Solutions. Our suite of supply chain solutions embodies our specialized supply chain knowledge in product procurement, inventory management, product application, and process improvements. We currently provide solutions for over 600 global companies and institutions.
Ideal Sales Manager candidates must live within 50 miles of Fullerton, CA or be willing to relocate. The Sales Manager will lead and manage sale of Supply Chain Solutions to existing and new clients within the assigned area/sales territories. He/She is responsible for the financial performance of his/her assigned Sales Territories as well as the hiring, management and development of reporting sales representatives.
- 5-7 years of related industry experience
- 3-5 years experience managing a sales team
- Proven leadership and coaching skills
- Ability to attract, recruit, train and develop top sales talent for assigned area
- Bachelors Degree
- Lead sales team to grow sales and profits through existing customers and acquiring new business
- Manage performance of assigned sales territories – revenue and profit growth, customer retention and account acquisition
- Identify target customers and guide sales representatives to pursue them
- Call on existing and/or prospective accounts
- Execute and support IDG’s business strategy
- Share market information and report performance, opportunities, and risks
Successful candidates can expect to work hard in a competitive, supportive, and energizing environment with upward career mobility available.
Attractive base salary plus commission with benefits and unlimited earning potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To apply - you may apply via Indeed or directly via our career portal at:
Industrial Distribution Group, Inc. is the market leader in the design, build, and management of supply chain solutions and a national...