IEC, originally known as Interstate Electric Co., has built its reputation since 1946 by delivering wholesale Sign, Graphics and Digital Imaging Solutions throughout the western states, with unmatched customer service. We are the most dependable and respected distributor in our industry. We take pride in providing dazzling service and high quality products while maintaining teams of the most professional and knowledgeable staff our industry has to offer.
If you have a great attitude, strong work ethic and can make a positive impact on IEC, We want you!
Please visit our website to learn about our great Company...www.iecdelivers.com
The Marketing Coordinator will assist and support the department in their marketing efforts, at the direction of the Marketing Manager. The qualified candidate has an excellent grasp on online marketing, especially in SEO and SMO strategy development and execution. Assist in all aspects of Marketing Department operations, including support, development, and distribution of marketing and sales materials.
- Work with the Marketing Manger to implement Company’s B2B website up and running
- Responsible for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) AND Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Compile vendor product information and format into Company’s website utilizing data entry on Excel
- Assist in the management and update of Company website including product base
- Assist in the management and update of Internal Company website
- Support the Marketing Manager with writing copy for Company’s e-newsletters, blogs, and other marketing collateral
- Assist in the planning of conventions, trade shows and in-house events
- Assist in the creation of product and professional trainings to support our inside and outside sales team
- Collaborate with the graphic designer to produce graphics for social media promotions, newsletters, our websites, etc.
- Conduct competitive market research
- Stay current with marketing news and trends
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of computers/internet/social media best practices
- Knowledge of SEO and SMO marketing
- Tech savvy and a quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2007: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Detailed-oriented, process and deadline driven with the ability to focus and produce results
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to manage projects and time efficiently
- Basic working of knowledge of HTML preferred, but not required
- Experience with MailChimp preferred, but not required
- Experience with WordPress.org preferred, but not required
- The right person for this job will be confident, 100% reliable, energetic with a positive attitude, accept responsibility, and handle pressure well
Education and Previous Work Experience
- Bachelors Degree AND/OR 1-3 years of Marketing Experience