Job Description: Part time Web Designer for North Shore Nassau County Area.
IFN Enterprises, Inc is looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our rapidly growing company. Full time opportunity available based on performance.
About the Job:
The Web Designer will be responsible for designing and maintaining existing client websites in addition to our mother website. You will work hands on with our account manager and lead developer in a fast paced environment.
Specific Job duties will include:
1. Maintaining HTML, CSS for existing client websites.
2. Conceptualize and implement new designs for existing portfolio.
3. Develop and maintain front end HTML for our primary website.
4. Adding and modifying web content for advertising and product details.
5. Administering our web content management system for multiple client sites.
6. Ensuring cross-browser compatibility is maintained during implementation and enhancement stages.
7. Collaborating with sales reps and marketing team to create effective online ads and presentations.
8. Maintain strong external focus to identify, recommend, and implement best practices and new technologies.
9. Meeting deadlines and delivering high quality end-products.
3. Demonstrated proficiency in Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
4. Knowledge of web design best practices, usability, and cross-browser compatibility.
5. Good organizational skills, attention to detail.
6. General knowledge of ASP/ASP.net and Ajax beneficial, but not a requirement.
7. Basic Flash a plus.
8. WordPress knowledge a must.
$15-20 per hour based on experience
Immediate employment available.
Portfolio (online or physical) required for review.
NO TELECOMMUTING – MUST BE ABLE TO WORK FROM OFFICE
POSITION NOT OPEN TO WEB DESIGN COMPANIES- WE WILL REPORT AS SPAM