IGG is seeking a full-time Senior 2D UI/UX Designer to create exciting new mobile applications for millions of people around the world. If you are creative, driven and love a challenge, then we would love to meet you!
- Collaborate with an international team of producers, engineers, designers and artists to create top-notch cross-platform applications for global audiences
- Translate broad, conceptual ideas, rough sketches, and wireframes into simple, elegant and intuitive design
- Design, present and implement user friendly flows and experiences
- Work alone and with a team to create all final UI layouts, icons, logos and visual components for launch
- Develop marketing materials such as ads, screenshots, and banners as needed
Our ideal candidate possesses:
- 2-5 years of experience in UI and/or UX design (2D preferred)
- Experience with building and shipping iOS and Android apps
- Expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate your design decisions
- High level thinking and designs for impact (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
- The ability to balance multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with creating simple Flash demos for interactive features and flows
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interface and interaction design work
- An interest in or the ability to travel for work is a plus
This is a full time position with Medical benefits, paid sick/vacation days, and 401k plan (after probation period).
TO APPLY, please submit a copy of your resume and a link to your online portfolio with the subject line "IGG Senior 2D UI/UX Designer". Cover letters are not required but would be appreciated.