IHRDC is seeking an e-Learning Specialist to lead and assist customers through the processes of integrating and implementing our substantial catalog of e-Learning courseware into their Learning Management Systems. The e-Learning Specialist will work closely with customer to test content on the customer’s servers, troubleshoot any technical issues and develop and execute plans for remediation. The person will be part of the e-Learning business unit’s customer support team and will report to the e-Learning business unit’s Operations Manager. Occasional domestic and international travel to customer sites can be expected.
- Assist customers in testing and integrating courseware into their Learning Management Systems.
- Troubleshoot technical SCORM issues during the courseware integration.
- Tier 2 and 3 support for most SCORM courseware related issues during the implementation process.
- Work with a small team of developers in Boston and in Argentina to solve customer issues.
- Deliver final course libraries to the customer and assist customer with future course updates and new course introductions.
- Successfully handle multiple projects and customers at the same time.
Required Skills and Capabilities:
- Proven transferable experiences and job responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience testing content on Learning Management Systems
- Knowledge of SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 3rd Edition
- Ability to code SCORM runtime and XML using text editing tools like Notepad++ or Dreamweaver
- Experience with multiple Learning Management System platforms preferred
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally occasionally
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- U.S. Citizenship or the authorization to work in the United States
Additional Experience and Skills are a plus:
- Experience creating applications using ASP or ASP.net preferred
- LMS Administration experience
Please no recruiters or phone call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
IHRDC is a leading provider of unique management training programs, sophisticated e-Learning products and compelling Competency Management solutions to the international Oil and Gas Industry. The company is privately held, is headquartered in the Back Bay neighborhood of Boston Massachusetts and has offices and representatives around the world. We are experiencing substantial growth in all areas of our business and we are seeking to recruit additional team members to support the growth in demand for our products and services worldwide