Our multi-million dollar, award-winning event production firm is seeking the newest addition to our growing team of professionals: a Graphic Designer.
In this position, you'll utilize your extensive background in design to:
- Create PowerPoint and Keynote templates
- Lay out presentations and print documents using InDesign
- Coordinate and organize graphic assets
- Reformat presentations
- Photo correction using Photoshop
- Travel extensively to shows to operate graphics presentations
- Manage deadlines and deliverables for multiple client projects simultaneously
- Systematize version control and management within the agency
- Other tasks as appropriate
This position reports directly to the Creative Director.
- A BA or higher in Graphic Design or related field
- An electronic portfolio of work
- 1-3 years work or internship experience in a related field
- Demonstrate high proficiency with the CS6 suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), Keynote, PowerPoint
- Experience with print production
- Able to use both Macs and PCs
- Ability to establish and adhere to diverse brand standards
- A flexible design aesthetic
- A great, team-based attitude.
If you meet these requirements, please submit an electronic PDF version of your resume along with a brief statement of interest. Candidates who do not meet the above requirements will not be considered, nor will candidates who fail to submit their information in the proper format.
This is a full-time position, paid hourly, based in Columbus. No relocation. Rate commensurate with experience. Recent graduates welcome.